dress up?!

Your pov

"So maka what game?" I ask. "Never mind that game I wanna dress you up like a Barbie doll!" Says patty. "I swear if I come back down and I look like a giraffe I will cry!" I Say. "YAAAAY!"Says patty dragging me upstairs. " I have to pee, you start getting undressed, K?" She ask running down the hall. "Wrong way!" I say. "I knew that!" She says turning around. I giggle then start to get undressed. Time skip to after asura being sexy...(he's always sexy)

"K now let's get goin!" She smiles. She pulls out a dress and hands it to me. I put it on. "Uh patty it's really short!" I say. She ignores me. And does my hair. "Make your hair pink." She says. "K" I say I run my hands over my hair and it turns pink. " put these on" patty says handing me pink socks and black heals as she threads my hair with ribbon. "Done!" She says. "Now let's go I told them you'd sing a song, I love it when you sing." She says. I blush, "patty, I can't sing." I say. She just smiles and grabs my hand she pulls me. On the stairs I resist. "Wait patty why didn't you let me look in the mirror? What if I look bad? I can't walk in heals! C'mon patty don't make me!" I complain but she just pulls me down. I  don't see hanasaki. And like I said, i cant walk in heals. I trip I get ready to embrace the floor with my face but someone catches me around the waist. "H-hanasaki?" I ask blushing him he lifts me up our lips our inches apart I get lost in his blue-purple eyes, and he in my e/c ones. He snaps out of it and coughs letting go of me. We both step away from each other and avoid eye contact. He coughs "you look nice" he says grumpily sitting down. "Thanks-" I smile getting cut off "K everyone shut  up! Y/n is gonna.sing!" Says patty. "Patty I told you-" "sing woman."She demands. I sigh. "Alright" 
I was staring at the sky, just waiting for a star. To pray on or wish on or somethin like that. I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy who's reality I knew was to hopeless to be had. And then the dove of hope began her downward slope, and I believed for a moment that my chances were approaching to be grand. But as it came down near so did a weary tear I thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag. (And so on).

Everyone is quiet. Everyone stares. Then,... Everyone claps and cheers."wow." Says Hanasaki.  Not clapping just in a daze. Knock knock. I open the door. "Hi stein." I say smiling. "Y/n?" A familiar man says. "Keiechi! Dr. Wakaouji!" I say. " Keiechi is fine." He says formally. "Oh my freak in God I missed you!" I say hugging him" I missed you too!" He says picking me up and swinging me around. Then he puts me down. "We've come to tell you some bad news keieichi said you would want to know." Stein says. We sit down on my clear deck outside since its private. Stein leaves at the request of keieichi.

Stiens pov

I don't know why she'll care nor why I wasn't aloud to tell her too. I see her smile a long with the other kids watching. Keiechi says something short her smile fades to a bonechilling neutral look. Then he takes her hand. The look fades and she breaks down crying after he explains something. I can see her mouth the words no alot. Then she grabs onto him. He tries to pull away slightly but then knows it's not time yet. That lucky bastard. She then says something. She stands up and trys to walk away but he grabs her wrist. He pulls her into a tight standing hug. He Strokes her hair as she crys some more. Then he says something, she looks up at him and smiles with sad eyes. She says something back then she kisses his cheek and pulls away reluctantly.She holds his hand and walk out of the door. As they come out she wipes her tears. "T-thank you-" she says passing out in his arms, that much crying is not good for her tumor. "So keieichi why was she so sad about the old man dying?" I ask walking with the kids to the infirmary. "Oh you mean old professor ozpin well you see we were the ones who came and rescued her from Asuras rape and abuse in his dwelling. No light. She was only ten when we found her. That poor girl, ozpin was like a father to her, her real father was much like Asura. Between when her father died and Asura got her she had six months only with her mother the only good person from her past. I remember when we found y/n, haha she was singing quietly to herself and told us to leave or we shall get hurt. Such a selfless child. So kind.  We got her out she was only in a swimsuit and bunny ears, she had bruises and scars everywhere. She said that the bruises made her stronger and the scars reminded her of the times she was too weak. But if you ask me she's the strongest child I've ever met. She was captured around four and she was so strong she didn't even want crona to save her like he did. Even though his mom was a witch he came and told ozpin and I. He made the good choice." He informs me and the children. "Wow" Hanasaki says. Everyone stays silent.

I have to agree with Hanasaki. Wow.
Time skip

"Hey y/n can I disect you?" I ask. "Sure anytime." She winks handing me her number. I blush. "The anesthetics definitely havent worn off yet." I say walking.

Your pov.

As I wake up I remember keieichi telling me the news about ozpin being murdered. Then how he told me if I were to do anything than he would always be there and if I'm going through something than not go through it alone. Then I look over  at keieichi sleeping. Cute. Then I remember opal and ryô. "Keieichi! Where are my kids?" I ask not realizing what I said. "Oh opal and ryô? hanasaki went to get them." He says I blush. "Sorry for waking you." I say. "Its fine." He smiles and grabs my hand. Then lays his head  back down. I blush fifty shades of red. "Meemee!" Says opal and ryô. Hanasaki walks in with flowers. "They wanted to get you flowers and I knew you really liked pink, white, and red roses, so I got you all three." He says blushing. "Awwwe thanks guys!" I say. "Well all 24 of those roses were his idea but we'll take some credit!" Says opal sitting down next to ryô on my lap. We giggle and hanasaki blushes. Just as unusual. Everything's going back to normal. 0////0 yeeah normal. ;)

Thanks again TheTrueReaper your sweet sorry can't comment back my tablets weird. XD
-mieki k.