a rainy day daydream

Your pov

I wake up and walk out my door after getting dressed. I see all my friends. "Happy birthday!" They say. Someone jumps me from behind. I gasp "HANASAKI!" I say hugging him. "Hi sweetheart, I missed you, Japan smells like old people and looks like a mulan movie." He says and I smile. I tear up and hug him. "Did ya really miss me that much?" He asks. "I did." I smile covering my mouth, I'm so sad and I don't know why. "I wanted to be here when you finally did it, I wanted to be the one who walks you out there." He says. He takes my hand and leads me to my back yard, we go up a small set of stairs. Curtains cover me on a stage. Hanasaki kisses my head,"good luck darling, I know you'll get an encore." He says. Oinchun comes out "your on stage in 5...4...3...2...1..." She says the curtains fly open the music starts and I grab my microphone. I sing my entire ange album and get an encore. I sing a few other songs. After the concert is a CD signing. After that is my birthday party. "Today, my girlfriend is 17! And I need to ask her something very important..." says hanasaki. He takes my hand and guides me under a cherry blossom tree. "Remember when we were little and played on the cherry blossoms?" He asks. "I miss back then, when we were together. I miss being with you all the time. So... I gave up the company. And I wanted to ask you..." He says getting down on one knee. "Y/n m/n l/n... Will you marry me?" He asks. I start to cry. "Yes,yes! God yes, I love you I love you" I say crying. I know I'm happy, but why do I feel so sad? Then I open my eyes and I'm in bed. So that's why, it was a dream! AHHHHHHHHHH! How could I forget? How could I let myself hope?! Argh. I get dressed in my pretty birthday dress and step outside, no one there. I go and get the mail. Then it starts to rain all over me. I run inside. "Happy birthday meemee!" Says opal and ryô holding a droopy cake. I smile and start to cry. "I love you two!" I say hugging them tightly. "It was the bunnys idea, the cat and dog helped too." Opal says." I was wondering how you made such a beautiful cake." I say. Mereko, takuto, and izumi come down wearing suits and dresses along with ryô and opal. Opal turns on some classical music."would you like to dance?" Asks takuto. "Yes, but not with you or this music." I say. I switch the song to some pop music and grab mereko we start dancing and the boys just watch and laugh. Opal and ryô do an amazing quick waltz to the song and the boys start dancing with the kids. Now this is a party. I just wish... No, now's not the time for wishing. Now's the time to appreciate what you have. Thank you death for giving me opal and ryô and the shinigamis. I couldn't live with out them. And thank you for this rainy day to stay inside and dream on.