File name:TAKUTO KIRA

This chapter will actually be in your point of view, ms. Oisage will be telling you about takuto and his past.
Ms. Oisage's pov
Fullmoon runs up to me. "Hi, miss oisage, do you know why keieichi won't talk to me about someone?" She asks, oh Dr. Wakaouji, keieichi, my Prince. "Well who were you talking about?" I smile at her suspiciously. "Someone named takuto kira." She says that name echoes. "Oh, yeah don't talk to Dr.wakaouji about that pest." She says. ( takuto feels unwanted and leaves you and oisage to talk he flies to the roof) "what do you mean pest?" She asks. "Alright ya wanna hear? Fine, takuto kira... He was a singer." I say "he was young when he started singing, 12 his voice hadn't even broken yet but he had the sound. Route L was the band, it was keieichi(Prince), takuto, and Aoi. Takuto was an orphan so Aoi was like his father. Aoi had a little girl at home, only Prince and takuto met her, she was sweet. Then Aoi was murdered Route L split up, Prince became a doctor, and takuto went solo. His #1 hit was eternal snow. He was successful, not as successful as Route L, but successful... until he came down with something." I pause. "What?" Fullmoon asks. "A throat tumor..." I say. (y/n looks down to the side. "By the time this had happened Prince had become an amazing doctor. He did Takutos surgery, it was in the news, very successful... but when takuto woke up, he had no voice. He would never be able to sing again. So one day he went up to the roof. Keieichi tried to stop him saying he was sorry for not listening to Takutos pleas. But takuto didn't care, he believed his life was over, so he-" I say getting cut off. "I've heard enough thank you." She says looking down. Poor keieichi, what he put you through.

Your pov

I understand... I understand you more than anyone. "Mereko..." I say, she slaps me across the face. "Why does it get to be you? How come you can understand him so well?!i want to save him too" She says tearing up. "You saved him! Every time you said 'I love you' you saved him for sure!" I say smiling at the crying bunny." R-really? I'm sorry I hit you..." She says. I just smile and think. Wait were have I heard the name Aoi before? Aoi,Aoi,Aoi.... "dad?" I say stopping in the middle of traffic. Mereko pulls me out of the path of a moving car. "Mereko let's keep this whole situation a secret, okay?" I ask. "Agreed." She smiles hugging me. Aoi l/n, my father, my abuser, my only friend, I've met takuto when I was little.