my first time(recording an album)

That night I felt at home, when I woke izumis arms were around me so I went back to bed, about 20 minutes later he woke me up. "So today's our last day in paradise, we're supposed to meet jenson and Jared for brunch in 30 minutes. So get dressed and shower, whatever girls do." He says poking me. I sit up, jump into the shower, come out, get dressed, curl my hair, put it up, put on light makeup, and put my 5 inch pumps (heals). I look pretty freakin adorable and I know it, but, just for fun, "hey izumi, do I look alright?" I ask. He looks up bored than turns cherry red, "YES, i-i mean, you look alright I guess."He says. I giggle. So adorable. "Let's go, then we have to go back, tonight I have my album recording." I say really excited for my album ange, also I'm really excited for breakfast, I'm hungry! We go to breakfast then are on our way home. Time skip your home

"Where the he'll were you?!You don't just disappear!"screams takuto and black*star at the same time. They can't see each other so it's really awkward. "Let me explain, black*star,takuto kira, and mereko yui." Says kid to the whole gang, izumi and the other shinigami appear. Tsubaki looks shocked as the three appear. "How dare you leave me y/n?! I thought we were part of the girls in love alliance?" Says mereko tearing up. "Aww don't cry,we'll always be in the girls in love alliance." I say hugging her. Jonathan the ghost comes up and hugs us. "So, black*star, after I asked tsubaki to distract you, you ditched y/n at the restaurant,which I planned to be my que to step in but instead this joker came out of nowhere and started being romantic." He says pointing to izumi. Izumi moves kids finger out of his face. "He asked her to run away with him and she accepted. I confronted them and found out that y/n is supposed to die in less than a year and these freaks with ears are trying to kill her." Says kid. "So, let's get em" they all say as if to sharpen they're pitchforks. They all come towards the shinigami ready to fight. I just laugh and step in front of the somehow scared dead ones. "Oh, stop it! Just stop! Seriously,these shinigami you call freaks with ears are acting more civilized than you people! I live with them, they vowed to protect me, they're angels, warriors who were given a second chance.I live with the people who could kill me whenever they want. I should be scared, not knowing if and when they'll turn on me. But I'm not, I enjoy everyday with them, your more scared of my hypothetical death situation, I'm not scared of them, I love them, they're my family. So if you wanna hurt them, than you'll have to kill me, which would defeat the purpose. Right?" I say,all the weapons transform back into humans. I check my watch and walk out the door, soul walks with me so do mereko and izumi. Mereko pulls izumi around the corner quickly. I stealthily follow. "I know I shouldn't but I " says mereko hugging izumi. My face turns red and I feel a growling in my heart. I run back to soul. I "accidentally" trip and land in his arms, he lifts me up so our lips are just centimeters away. He leans in for the kiss and I kiss back as he lifts me up and let's me go reluctantly. I stare at izumi and grab souls hand, "you're a good kisser soul" I say smiling and blushing. He blushes back "thanks, your actually my first kiss,so I'm kinda happy you were my first." I smile at him. We walk in my studio. Time skip album is recorded.

"Wow! Fullmoon, did you have sex? You sounded so happy, but passionate,but yet angry." Oinchun asks. "Nope, just that kinda day." I say. She smiles and walks me home,after she drops me off I collapse into my pillows and drift off to slumberland.