just like me

Kids pov

As I stand behind her listening to every word she says, I find myself hypnotized in the notes and syllables. I don't understand the language most likely Japanese... the song feels sad but free.like she's happy to be away. But sad to be in an unfamiliar place. Lonely and relieved. As she ends the song it's a bitter sweet abandonment. I start to clap and hand her the flowers. She blushes, I explain that I got her out of the school for the weekend but it was difficult. She pulled me into a warm embrace. I couldn't help but shiver when her soft skin touched mine. She thanked me and I felt my face heat up as our lips almost met." This place is hell on the weekends." She breaths on my lips teasing me. She then let's go and walks away reluctantly. "D-do you wanna ride on my shadow Phoenix?" She asks. " sure. You know your really cute when you stutter." I say. " What,?" She asks. As we step on her astoundingly symmetrical Phoenix I grab her around the waist. We decide the Phoenix is for another time and hop on her broom.She stands on it and I sit. As we lift off the ground I'm astonished at her focus and precision. " hi I'm (y/n I'll be your flight attendant today any drinks or peanuts?" She asks and we both giggle. Before you knew it we were at my house. We walk inside Liz and patty are in the living room. Pattys eyes light up. " hey sis yns here! C'mon I wanna show you my room!" Says patty. " I don't think that's a good idea" I say but it's too late patty's already dragged her down the hall and around the corner into her room.me and Liz walk casually down the hall. " AHHHHHHHHHH!" We hear and start to run. I stumbled Into the doorway worried. "AHHHHHHHHHH!, GIRAFFES, I LOVE GIRAFFES!" Says (y/n. As (y/n sits there covered in giraffe stuffed animals patty smiles wildly. " Kid! You have to marry her! She loves GIRAFFES just like me! Can we keep her? You already talk about her in your sleep." Says patty. " GAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!!! Patty I think that was supposed to be a secret! Hahaha HAHAHA!" (y/n laugh still hugging a giraffe. " how it's so obvious?!" Patty exclaims. " HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!" She laughs. I look to the side embarrassed. " Your on your own kiddo." Says Liz walking away. (y/n looks up at a red me. " patty when I get back I want a name for every single giraffe!" (y/n says. Walking over to me. She pulls me out of the door way. Into the hall. " I like you too." She says. And starts to walk away. I grab her wrist and make her come back into my chest. " good'' I say as I pull her into a passionate kiss.
Le time skip by really good kisser.

Kid planned a party or get together for everyone.

Your pov.

" hey (y/n I don't know why but crona said that I shouldn't bring my friend. I did anyway,crona said he couldn't come." Says soul. " well I'd like to meet your friend." I say. I regret it. " you..." I say. " y-(y/n? Oh boy." She smiles nervously. " YOU! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!!......aunty Blair." I say hot tears in my eyes. "Oh c'mon sweetie lets talk" she says nervously. " what's to discuss? You couldn't stand my happiness when mom found me after dad died. You got a little help from master kieko, now master Asura. To help you destroy my life." I say. " I tried to take care of you, you little bitch.you ran away!" She says. "I was scared! AND THREE!" I say. Getting a little to close. She slaps me really hard. " good old Blair" I say with tears running down my cheeks. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurry you!" She says. " to late" I say coldly. I shadowy dust blazes my trail. I run to the woods. "I will get you" says master in the whisper of the wind. " Then come for me....master." I yell. I turn around and he's there. " finally!" I say.I grab his face and give him a passionate kiss. " Teach me to love like you." I say. And kiss him again. He's shocked then gives in putting his hands around my waste. " alright..." . He smiles evily.