a nice and a niceish shinigami

Hanasakis pov

I look at her, so innocent. Only on the outside. She tries to be innocent. But on the inside she's dark and stained, she's sad. But she looks happy. Her lips are so kissable. Her hair so soft as I remember. I reach out to touch it, but I go through her.She wipped around quick. "Hanasaki?" She asks. 'Yes it's me, please remember and realize.' She grabs a paper out of the mailbox and looks at the moon "I am your fullmoon."She says blowing a kiss at the moon. I grab it and pull it down for myself and blow one back she grabs it to. I love you y/n...
Time skip you were accepted into the contest!

I hum to myself as I get ready. I brush my hair. Please don't do this, you can't sing loud, you won't make, you'll never be able to keep up, I don't understand why you waste your time with music, I was a famous singer, it sucks. "DAMN YOU KEIEICHI!YOUR SO FREAK IN NEGATIVE! I have to make it....Your right I can't make it running on hope."I say thinking of my pesky ex-superstar doctor. I start to cry. My wall starts to glow. Two figures appear one guy with brown hair and cat ears and cute girl with bunny ears.I back up into my corner terrified."is this the girl?y/n l/n? Is to die in one year from tomorrow."says the boy as he looks me up and down.I forgot I was in a tank top and underwear only.oops. "w-what are you two doing in my room?"I ask. "Y-you can see us?" The girl asks. "Yes... so you said something about me dying?" I ask bored. I stand up fearlessly. "Oh well we are negi ramen and we are from the death pediatrics ward. We can even make crying kids shut up. have come to claim your soul before you die. But please don't cry." The bunny girl says. I just laugh. ALOT.

Merekos pov
as soon as I say that this crazy girl starts to laugh. "Cry? Why would I cry? Wait you said I had one year?"this I nsane girl asks. "Yeah?" I say. "Eep! Gotta go then. She says. All I see is a flash of light and this chick has a skateboard made of shadows. Woah. She's in cool  clothes too. Her hair is also a different color it's pink. Her wings changed from white to black too. This girl's awesome. She jumps on her skate board and all I see and feel is a blur like sonic boom and she's gone. I look out the window to see her shredding on a ramp. Then when she jumps off the ramp the board starts to hover. She goes all the way to the shibusan (DWMA) she goes inside. We follow her. "Takuto what's she doing?" I ask. She gets many dirty looks from other girls. "Slut, whore, man hog, bitch, orphan, worthless, cunt," they all say to her. She thanks them all for the things say. Orphan...? "Hey little orphan Annie how could you just sit back and watch your own mom and dad die? Then you let hanasaki die? Your worthless. You're cursed. Why are you even here? You can't sing, not with that lump in your throat." Says a mean looking popular girl. "Well beautiful I know thanks for reminding me that the love of my life is dead." She smiles then walks away with tears in her eyes. The girl looks worried but then shakes it off then starts to laugh. "I can't believe all the guys like that worthless bitch... don't they know they'll end up like Hanasaki?"She says. I go to the bathroom where y/n is. I see a razor blade in her hand getting really close to her wrist. "Stop!"I scream. "You'll become a shinigami too! Suicide makes you like us, monsters, people fear is death beginners." I say " I don't fear you, and your not a death bringer you are angels. And I wasn't going to cut myself I throw blades as a calming mechanism." She says "Oh"I say.we walk out of the bathroom. She holds her throat.

Takutos pov

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Oh crying usually upsets my throat tumor." She says. "Oh I can help you with that if you want I can make you a year older and completely healed temporally for your audition and if you make it then we'll leave you alone and we won't take your soul. But if you don't make your audition we get to take your soul." I say. Merekos mouth is wide open. "Deal" says y/n. When she walks away mereko starts to freak out."What the hell did you just get us into? What if she makes it?"Asks mereko. "She won't I'll knock out one of the judges and change to look like them, it'll be rigged." I say "ohhhhh, your smart."She says. Time skip

As me and the rest of the judges sit down Lord death comes in. "Hiya I wanna watch her." He says. I'm prepared to reject her song easily, but by the time she's done I can't even move. She was amazing. Every syllable in Japanese was so distinct, it's almost like each note has a separate personality. All the other judges also just sit there. Then they all run out we here a voice over the speaker's all contestants please go home we have a winner her name is y/n l/n.number 28 congratulations! You will be taken out of class tommorow to meet your producer, and manager. Thank you goodbye. Mereko is gonna be pissed.