just leave me alone

Shout out to mint2699 for keeping me motivated. Thanks a bunch! People like you are people that keep the world going with positive influence! :)

Your pov

I'm walking through the woods when I feel someone behind me. I walk a little faster, sensing danger. I feel them right behind me then two arms embrace me in a bear hug. "Hey babe I missed

your smell." He says. I turn around quickly. "M-MASTER KIEKO?!" I ask struggling to get away. "Yes, my dear,y/n." He says with an evil grin. "But now it's MASTER Asura." He says. I start to scream and cry. " shhhhhhhh" he says then I hear familiar voices. "C'mon I think she's over here!" Some one says. "I'll be back.don't think this is over!I'll get you back!" Says my master. Then he disappears. And I black out.

Black*star's pov

"C'mon I think she's over here" tsubaki says worried. Maka runs over. " Guys!HURRY! I think she's having a seizure!"She says. I run over along side kid and we both stop in our tracks seeing a vigorously trembling y/n on the ground tears pouring from her eyes. She rises of the ground. What's up with this exorsist crap. She starts to glow as a huge light erupts from her shaking body. She lands on the ground having changed her form so she has white hair and e/c eyes. She has wings. She realizes where she is. " Oh no master will be coming back soon,must go before master finds me. Well med can't help cause she's dead." She says blabbering on then she tries to fly away. I grab her ankle"Let GO, CAN'T LET MASTER HURT YOU TOO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She says" listen, y/n I'm your God so I order you too tell me what's wrong!" I say. She gives up and lands. "Of course sir" she bows. "Who's this MASTER you speak of?" I ask.

She starts to tear up. "M-master Asura was very cruel to me and killed my mother and chained me up and now he's coming back for me." She says. " and I will succeed." I Hear from out of no where. Y/n grabs onto me. Thanks voice I wish you would do that more often.
Time skip brought to you by quick seizure

Your pov

After stein said I have to stay in the infirmary I decided since there was no classes on a Saturday to go to the piano room. I played for what seemed like all day I played one more song urami bushi. Hana yo kereii to. And so on. I hear claps from behind me.kid is hands me some flowers. " stein says you can leave if you stay with me for a day or two. It was hard but I pulled a few strings, called in a few favors." He says. I hug him. "Thanks" I say looking up too a blushing kid.

Hey y'all sorry for the short chapter, want to thank mint2699 again. I will never give up on this story thanks to your kind comment. My device won't allow . Me to answer comments but if you do write one I'll try to give you a shout out in the next chapter. Thanks.
-Mieko(not using my real name)