an old more than friend

K I love this song and the beginning is all that will make sense to the story. XD. Thanks for the reads and votes. Y'all make me proud of myself. Almost. So back to the story. :3

Your pov

"Will you be my goddess? Well girlfriend?"black*star asks. I sit there for a sec thinking. I then smile. "Black*star I -" "y/n" says a far too familiar voice. "Hanasaki?" I say spinning around wipping my Cocoa smelling hair in black*star's face. "Hey babe!" He says confidently. "HANASAKI!!!" I scream running into his embrace leaving black*star dumbfounded. " star this is Hanasaki... my b-boyfriend..."  I look down blushing. " NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M BLACKSTAR! DON'T WORRY Y/N ILL GET OVER YOU I'M TOO MUCH A GOD TO GET STUCK ON THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE!!" He says with a big grin . " I know you will , you have to to surpass God. "  I say playfully.

Black*star's pov

Hanasaki, huh?I'll win her over!

Le time skip to your pov dream flashback:

"Hanasaki, I don't want to go away!" I say. So foolish as a child I was. I chuckle at my ignorance. " you have to! But I can promise you I won't ever love anyone else. EVER! And every day that your gone I'll miss you and every night I'll blow a kiss to the moon for you to pull down for yourself. And you can send me one back." He smiles sadly. "HANASAKI! Please don't say you'll never love anyone else cause I know you will. But I know I love you too and until we meet again I'll always be your girlfriend. I y/n l/n age 4 promise to love you till the day I die and even longer." I smile crying as the car takes me away. " so sweetheart you'll be living with me from now on. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you." A man says. "OK what's your name?" I smile at him. Little did I know that was the last time I'd smile in a while." You can call me Master, master kieko. Or master Asura." He grins scarily.
End of flashback

Blackstars pov

I get a sandwich and some milk feeling awful, rejected, and overall just bad. So I guess y/n has been in a stable relationship, no big D. I'm good. Not! I'm not soul and if I was I would say this whole situation is so uncool! "Hey star!" Says Hanasaki. "Don't call me that that's only y/n's nickname for me not yours." I say through my teeth. " well can you believe I'm even dating her? I really lowered my standards!"He smiles. " I was going to dump her anyway, hey what's the difference between y/n and a toilet seat? A toilet seat doesn't follow you around after you've done your business." He laughs. I grab his neck and choke him to the ground. Then I grab my milk, open it, and dump it on his head. " who's the funny guy now you bastard ass monkey faced freak?"I say walking away leaving him to catch his breath.