a new kind of buissness,and moving on.

Your pov

I wake up with my headphones on. A little cat is laying down on my chest. Awwww. There's a bunny beside me. Double awwwwwwww! I wonder how they got here? Oh well, the cat is breathing calmly on my chest and the bunny is hugging onto my neck. I'm paralyzed by cuteness. I check my watch. Oh no I have to meet my producer and manager at 12:30!I'll be late! Oh man. I pick the bunny and the cat up. I make pancakes,eggs,French toast,bacon, sausage, and fresh squeezed Orange juice. I feed the bunny,cat, and the kids I take a shower, then take my animals back into my room. I lift the cat up like an airplane. "I wonder where takuto and Mereko are? I should look for them." I say to the cat, give him a kiss on the head and pet him. He purs, .... then starts to glow. The cute little cat disappears and a takuto lands on top of me. "S-sorry, I forgot I fell asleep on you." He says blushing. "Mereko, c'mon come out of animal form." He says. "No! I want more cuddles!MORE CUDDLES!!" Says the adorable bunny. "I'll give you more cuddles!" I say. She hug attacks me. I start tickling her. She giggles alot. "Crap I'm gonna be late!" I say. Mereko transforms. I'm on top of her. "Oh sorry! " She says blushing. "Its fine I'm the one on top of you." I  say. "No that's fine." She says. Takuto blushes. "Aren't you gonna b late?"He asks. "Oh yeah!" I say, I jump off my bed. Mereko grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. "You'll do great! We can start a club the girls in love alliance." She smiles. "REALLY?YAYYYYY!" I scream running out the door. "I'll see you guys there." I say walking out the door.

Takutos pov

"Can we keep her? Safe? I don't wanna hurt her." Mereko asks. "Yes, if a shinigami comes for her we'll fight, we won't let anything hurt the one who speaks of death ANGELS." I say. "Good, I like her alot."She says. "You know you do." Says y/n. On her broom floating. "You weren't supposed to hear that you little punk!" I say waving my fist at her, she flies away. I hang by the window. "I do too..." I say to Mereko.

Your pov

I run into the room were a girl and a guy are waiting."fullmoon?"Asks the lady. "Yes,I'm sorry I'm late I live a few miles away and I had to run."I say. "Actually,your right on time."says the man. "Hi I'm the president of the company. Mitsuru kijyo.Your producer however is running late."He says. "And I'm your manager oisige."says the woman. "I'm not to late am I, hi y/n... oops fullmoon. I'll be your producer, keieichi wakaouji. I believe we've met." He smiles. "Shut up! I can't believe your my producer! Someone I know and can trust in this world. Sometimes really love you keieichi!your like my dad, but better!"I say, oisige and mitsuru look confused. I don't even try to explain.I just smile.

Takutos pov

I could never tell her, that I knew him. What he said. How he looked. How I remember, how I killed him and took his soul. I could never hurt her like that. She's like the moon, stained, but trying to shine bright, and forget the craters. Telling her would just make another crater. She doesn't even know that hanasakis dead. "Takuto, come here!You better look at this!"Says mereko. "What?" I ask. Merekos holding onto some newspaper clippings. I start to read them. Plane crash in the Atlantic ocean!147 killed, one survivor. New head of business in Japan hanasaki sakurai killed in crash. "She's known this whole time, poor y/n" says mereko. So the girl on the hill was the survivor.
Flashback
I appear on the chest of a young boy, my first assignment. An angel with clear eyes. "Are you death?" He asks me."I'm sorry, I can't give you my soul... only one girl can take or release my soul." He says. "I'm sorry, I'm new at this whole shinigami thing." I say lifting my sythe and driving through his chest.
End of flashback

What is this feeling? Guilt? Love? Pain? Denial? How bout all of the above? Oh how could I be so stupid? I'm so sooooo sorry y/n. This is all my fault.I hang my head down and mereko whispers in my ear. "How could you takuto? You traitor! Is that what your thinking? Don't be so stupid!"She says. I smile at her.