Chapter 53

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The time to meet is limited, so you can't waste it in silence like this.

Jiang Miaomiao asked what she was most concerned about.

"Are you okay these days? What did they do to you?"

Lu Qiming lowered his head to clear up his emotions, and finally was able to speak.

"Fortunately, I did some simple tests first. The formal experiment should have to wait for a while."

"Testing?" She asked worriedly, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, how about you? Are you okay?"

Jiang Miaomiao was stunned, his eyes flashed, and then he smiled brighter.

"Okay, but okay, much better than I thought before."

"Really? Tell me about it."

She pursed her lower lip and described her life to him in every detail.

"I live in a single room with heating and hot water. If you want to take a bath, you can take a bath. You don't have to worry about running out of electricity. You don't have to cook by yourself. There is a cafeteria on the base. Everyone eats the same meal. Every meal has meat.

They didn't let me bring meat in, saying they were afraid of infecting bacteria, or they would show it to you. It was fatter again.

By the way, I started to work, playing with the children in the kindergarten. There are not many people. Twenty to thirty teachers are responsible for more than two hundred students. Their parents died during the retreat. No one took care of them, so they were raised by the government.

My work can be easier, basically a paid holiday. There is also a small canteen in the kindergarten. If I don’t want to eat the food in the big canteen, I can go to the small canteen. Others are very envious. "

Lu Qiming listened with a smile, his eyes softly wrapping her like a breeze.

"I can rest assured that."

"Of course, you don't have to worry about me at all, just take care of yourself."

Jiang Miaomiao bragged and turned his attention to him.

"What about you? What do you eat every day?"

He lowered his head.

"I also had a good time. As you can see, the laboratory is very clean and warm.

I have a dedicated person in charge of my three meals a day, which can take care of both nutrition and taste. I don't have to do anything by myself, just tell them what I need, and someone will send it to me immediately.

The only fly in the ointment is that you cannot smoke, which will affect the test data. But I was planning to quit, so... it's all good. "

He raised his head after speaking, his eyes seemed to have substance, and it lightly fell on her, like a soft goose feather.

Jiang Miaomiao pinched the skirt.

"Well, that's good, then I can rest assured...I...I..."

She suddenly raised her head and eyes

The middle is full of tears. His eyes were wide, as if he didn't want to let the tears roll out.

Lu Qiming's heart tightened instantly and asked extremely carefully:

"what happened?"

The emotions from the meeting to the present finally couldn't hold back, pouring out like a flood.