Chapter 46

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I first met Gu Changzhou in a summer more than 20 years ago.

At that time, Lu Qiming had already purchased real estate and storefronts in Argentina, ready to open in the fall.

A month before the opening, people in the company came to him and said that there was a very rewarding task that was in short supply and could be completed in at most ten days.

And the task is very simple, just need to transport a batch of goods from country A to country B.

However, because the goods are special, they must not be found by anyone and cannot be transported by air, so they must disguise and transport them by car.

Lu Qiming has taken over a lot of this kind of work, and the goods shipped are either antiques or priceless jewels, which has long been a surprise.

He wanted to be idle as well, so he might as well make an extra pension before the opening, so he agreed to accept it.

In addition, due to his rich experience, he also served as a mercenary leader.

After arriving at the destination with four companions, Lu Qiming found that the situation was a little different from the past.

There is already a group of people waiting there, arranged by the employer, to be transported with them.

He was a little puzzled, but anyway he took the money to work, and he went on the road with them without thinking.

Mercenaries require strong physiques, so most of them are white and black, and Asians are relatively rare.

He has long been used to being a stranger, but among those people, he saw an Asian young man.

It is the fledgling Gu Changzhou.

At that time, Gu Changzhou’s pregnant girlfriend was about to be taken away by his family due to poor economic conditions.

He wants to make quick money and has nowhere to go. He doesn't know who introduced him to step into this business.

He is only in his early twenties, has a good kung fu, and is very knowledgeable about guns and ammunition.

But since he has retired, he has been working as a security guard. The most dangerous job is just to watch the gates of underground casinos, so he is completely stunned in this regard.

Seeing compatriots in a foreign country can easily make people feel intimacy.

Especially when Lu Qiming got acquainted with him, he learned that he was the same as he was when he came out to sell his life because of lack of money, and he sympathized with him very much, and took care of him everywhere.

There is a habit among mercenaries-because they are doing dangerous and unobvious things, everyone is reluctant to disclose their true identities, and they all use code names for each other.

Lu Qiming is A63 and Gu Changzhou is D45.

I experienced several obstructions during the transportation, but they all passed smoothly.

When I was about to arrive at the destination to complete the task, something unexpected happened suddenly.

The entire army of Lu Qiming was wiped out, he was kept in a secret laboratory for more than 20 years, and he hated that seemingly simple compatriot to the present.

That morning, a group of people was resting in the hotel when a transnational police suddenly asked to check their vehicles.

Lu Qiming has encountered this situation many times, knowing that things are hidden and cannot be checked out, so he is ready to let them check.