Chapter 31

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming was awakened and found the water on the ground, also very confused.

Jiang's meat is low on the ground, his entire stomach is wet, and the dog's hair sticks to his body one by one.

Jiang Miaomiao quickly picked up the bags on the side and held them in his arms, fearing that they would get wet.

Fortunately, the plastic bag is quite strong and no water leaks in.

Lu Qiming took out the flashlight from his jacket pocket and took photos of his surroundings.

The ground of the vault is all covered by a layer of water, and the water comes from outside the door-because the lock of the vault door is damaged, there is no way to close it completely, leaving a trace of gaps.

The originally closed environment became darker and damp due to sudden changes, which made them feel uncomfortable when they were used to the warmth.

Their shoes were all wet, Jiang Miaomiao rolled up the trouser legs two times, looking worriedly at Lu Qiming's legs.

"Your injury is not healed. The water is so dirty that you won't be infected?"

Lu Qiming didn't care about so much now, looked at the door and said:

"Don't move here, I'll go out and see."

The source of the water must be ascertained, otherwise if it is allowed to keep rising, wouldn't they have to drown in it?

Jiang Miaomiao grabbed his arm, supported him and said:

"go together."

"It's dangerous outside, what should I do if I encounter zombies? It's night now."

"I know, I have to protect you."

"Protect me?" Lu Qiming almost laughed.

Jiang Miaomiao said: "You used to be better than me, but now it's different. With your current skill and physical strength, it is estimated that you can't even beat the flesh, how can you let you go out alone?"

He thought for a while and handed her the flashlight.

"It makes sense, it's better for you to investigate the situation, and I will stay here with the silly dog ​​and wait for your return."

Jiang Miaomiao: "...No, let's go together!"

"I am the wounded."

"If you want to die and die together, if you want to live together, no one is allowed to fall!"

He saw that she was almost anxious, so he stopped teasing her and walked out half leaning on her.

Jiang Rourou was afraid of this strange and dark place, he didn't need to hold a rope, and consciously followed.

They opened the door of the vault, took a picture of the opposite wall with a flashlight, and walked out without hearing any suspicious movement.

The situation in the corridor was not much better than in the vault. The water flushed out all the **** in the corner, exuding a nauseating musty smell.

Jiang Miaomiao walked well, suddenly hearing a loud noise beside him, reflexively picked up the chainsaw, turned on the switch, and prepared to face the zombies.

Lu Qiming listened with ears upright and shook his head.

"It's okay, it's water."

She shone it with a flashlight, only to realize that there was an elevator door next to her, which was still clattering, and it was obvious that water had entered the elevator shaft.