Chapter 09

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Three minutes later, a slight snoring sounded. Lu Qiming turned over, swept all the quilts away, and almost kicked Jiang Miaomiao out of bed.

Jiang Miaomiao:...... Give me back!

She grabbed the quilt with both hands, and desperately pulled it to this side, almost exhausting her strength, still unable to shake the opponent.

After tossing for most of the night, Jiang Miaomiao reluctantly regained a quilt, curled up aggrieved and fell asleep.

Early in the morning, the sun shone into the glass window, Lu Qiming opened his eyes and saw the soft and warm quilt on his body. He couldn't help but stretch out comfortably.

The people around you have already got up, and there is a sound of water in the bathroom.

Lu Qiming went down to the ground, folded the quilt, and planned to go downstairs to make breakfast.

Jiang Miaomiao suddenly opened the door, her petite body blocking his way.

He was very grateful for the other party's stay last night, so he took the initiative to say:

"Good morning."

Jiang Miaomiao's face was dark, "Do you think I look good?"

Lu Qiming leaned over to check and found that her spirit was indeed sluggish, and asked uncertainly: "Are you here again?"

"I caught a cold by you."

The chattering opened, and she kept talking about him.

"You're really welcome to say you're welcome. You treat my bed as your own bed, right? All the quilts are rolled up on me. What do I cover? I can't pull it back, it's like a cow. I can't kick and kick. Wake up, are you really a pig reincarnation?"

Lu Qiming was stunned by her scolding, and quickly apologized when she said that she was tired and stopped to gasp.

"I don't usually do this. Maybe I was too tired yesterday. I promise I will never grab your quilt in the future."

Jiang Miaomiao snorted coldly.

"I don't care what happens to you in the future, anyway, you don't want to go to my bed anymore, you can solve the problem of sleeping by yourself."

She didn't sleep well all night, she had a low-grade fever again, and her head was dizzy. After speaking, she got into the bed and continued to sleep.

Lu Qiming knew that he was wrong and did not excuse him. He went to the kitchen for a long time and brought a bowl of hot porridge.

But even if he broke his mouth, the other party would not open his eyes to pay attention to him.

He had to put the porridge on the bedside table and went downstairs to do his own thing.

Jiang Miaomiao slept until two o'clock in the afternoon. When he woke up, the fever had subsided, and his stomach was groaning.

She touched the porridge bowl, the temperature was so cold, so she put on her shoes and went downstairs looking for food.

Jin Banhip had been howling last night, and now he is probably howling tired, no longer making a sound, just kept hitting the wall with his head.

The little stars outside the window wandered as always, indifferent to the lack of a companion.

Jiang Miaomiao came to the living room and was about to go to the kitchen. He suddenly caught a glimpse of Lu Qiming squatting by the window with his back to her, not knowing what he was messing with.