Chapter 52

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

According to Yuan Mubing's statement before coming, and the description in the original text, in this indestructible underground fortress, every survivor has an equal right to accommodation.

The size and level of the house are no longer different due to identity, and are only allocated on demand.

What Jiang Miaomiao saw and heard after entering was also true.

The huge underground space like a city is cut into different parts by countless hard and cold metal channels.

If you want to shuttle between them, you have to take a new type of "subway"-a simple means of transportation that combines the convenience of subway and the low cost of minecarts.

The car has a speed of 30 kilometers per hour, which seems not to be seen in front of a vehicle that can travel hundreds of hours before the end of the world, but it is the most suitable vehicle for the energy consumption and needs of the base.

There is no need to insert coins to ride in the car, but you have to swipe an identity card that only survivors at the base have. When getting in and out of the car, you must take your body temperature and scan your pupils. It is strictly forbidden to enter the infected person.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't have a card, so she could only stand by and watch when the crowd lined up to get on.

Fortunately, before getting off the plane, she put on the uniformly distributed snow-protection suit in the base, which was tightly covered with only two eyes exposed. The dog and luggage walked in the carriage of the truck and were not around.

Therefore, the appearance is not much different from others, and it will not be eye-catching.

Yuan Mubing took out the communicator and said something to whom.

The automatic gate suddenly opened and she lifted her chin.

"Come in."

Jiang Miaomiao followed her in, and many people along the way took the initiative to greet her. There was even an old man who ran over to give Yuan Mubing two chubby big white steamed buns, and said a word of thanks excitedly.

Yuan Mubing had no choice but to accept it. This kind of warm welcome disappeared when they walked to the empty carriage.

When Jiang Miaomiao was wondering why so many people knew her, he looked up and the LCD screen on the carriage wall scrolled through her interview.

There are no seats in the car, and everyone can only stand or sit on the ground.

Jiang Miaomiao leaned on the railing and stared out the dark window blankly.

Yuan Mubing handed her a steamed bun, and she shook her head.

"Let's eat, the food at the base is in short supply recently. I'm afraid this kind of refined noodle buns are not often available.

really?

She is self-sufficient on the island and has almost forgotten the feeling of lack of clothing and food.

Jiang Miaomiao took it, did not eat, put it in her pocket, and said thank you.

Yuan Mubing smiled, stood aside and unmasked his mouth, quietly gnawing on the bun.

In the novel, she is a person with few words, strong execution, strong ability and personality

cold.

Except for a few teammates who were born to death, rarely took the initiative to contact others.