Chapter 32

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao sat by the window and watched the heavy rain for several hours.

There was movement behind her, and she quickly turned back.

"you're awake?"

The sofa is very comfortable, and there is no need to worry about zombies. Lu Qiming rarely slept well, leaned on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes, and hummed lazily.

Jiang Miaomiao walked over.

"Hungry? I'm ready to have dinner."

There is no electricity here, so you need to save a bit of electricity from the flashlight, so it's best to do everything before dark.

Lu Qiming had no objection, and dragged the coffee table over and put it in front of him as a dining table.

Jiang Miaomiao put the snacks on the table. When he was about to get them, she suddenly said:

"You close your eyes."

"doing what?"

"You just close it."

Lu Qiming was suspicious, "Won't you want to take the opportunity to punch me? I didn't offend you today."

Jiang Miaomiao said with no anger: "Yes, you look so awkward, it's a pity not to fight."

He smiled hippiely and closed his eyes.

She took his big hand and put the razor on it.

Lu Qiming opened and tried, and was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, that's great, it's much easier to use than my previous one."

Jiang Miaomiao pursed her lips and asked, "Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it. Come on, I'll push you a flat head to save you from running out of water to wash your hair."

He said that he hooked her neck and wanted to push the razor on her head.

Jiang Miaomiao was so frightened that she pushed his arm desperately.

"Let go of me... let me go..."

what--

Lu Qiming screamed and looked at the tooth marks on his arms.

"Just kidding, as for?"

She escaped and was quite serious.

"I warn you, don't hit my hair."

She has lived badly enough to lose her qualities as a woman.

Pushing her head flat and wearing big pants, her skin was dark and rough, she didn't want to be like that.

Lu Qiming lowered her head and rubbed her teeth marks. She noticed something and stared at his face.

"Why are you so pale?"

"It was bitten by you."

"Don't be kidding, let me see your injury."

Lu Qiming put away his long legs and reached for snacks.

"If you want to watch it slowly, I won't wait for you."

Jiang Miaomiao lost his mind when he saw what he liked to eat was taken away, and began to eat dinner.

After she was full, she went downstairs and checked the water level. It had risen to four and a half floors, and the fifth floor they were on was unsafe.