Chapter 51

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The two had a feast by the lake, enjoying the beautiful scenery, and seeing that the sun was going down, they went home holding hands.

As for the dining table and leftover dishes... Today is a good day for them, of course they have to fish with confidence.

Those things you didn't do, just wait until you finish enjoying them.

The two went home and changed clothes to take a bath.

Jiang Miaomiao took the changed wedding dress and hung it on a hanger, and put it in the closet cherished.

This is the first wedding dress in her life and the last if there is no accident.

She did it by herself, how meaningful it is.

She stood in front of the cabinet and couldn't put it down, while Lu Qiming sat on the bed with a grudge.

"Can you sleep? Are you going to live with it from now on? It's your husband?"

The wedding night did not hug him, but went to hug a piece of clothing, which was maddening.

Jiang Miaomiao was so disturbed that he had to let go, closing the door and saying:

"Come here, the old man just talks a lot."

Lu Qiming waited for her to approach, and pulled her into his arms, grinding her posterior molars threateningly.

"Old man?"

"You said it yourself. The little old man who is almost fifty years old eats more than me and died earlier than me. I didn't wrong you."

She blinked her eyes pretendingly.

Looking at her bulging cheeks, Lu Qiming wanted to bite her, and was afraid of infecting her with the virus, so he had to pat her ass.

"go to bed!"

After Jiang Miaomiao changed into her wedding dress, she only wore a small skirt with suspenders, which could cover her thighs.

His skin was black like a loach, and his body was flexible like a loach. With a slight twist, he got into his arms.

"Today is the bridal chamber, hehehe."

Lu Qiming pinched her cheek silently.

"Have you been wicked? What are you smirking?"

"It's nothing, I just can't help but get a little excited when I think about it."

Having said that, she shook a fist, as if to prove that she was really excited.

Lu Qiming smelled the faint scent of the shower gel on her body and suddenly felt guilty.

The wedding night should be enjoyed.

But because of him, they couldn't do anything.

Even if the wedding is simple, the conditions are limited in the last days, and there is no way to do better.

But this is entirely his fault.

The box of contraceptive pills flashed in his mind, and the small eyes she had expected, Lu Qiming felt entangled for a while, suddenly said:

"Let me help you."

Jiang Miaomiao didn't react silly.

"What help?"

"I can... with my hands, I have no wounds on my hands, should

It should not be contagious. "

Lu Qiming tried to speak calmly, but his cheeks were still hot unconsciously.