Chapter 21

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The alarm is divided into two parts, one is an infrared detector, and the other is a speaker.

Both things need to be plugged in, and there are not enough jacks at home, so Lu Qiming went to the neighborhood and collected more than a dozen boards.

He started installing it when he got home, and Jiang Miaomiao went to cook.

The two of them had been out for so long, they were already too hungry.

Lu Qiming installed the downstairs and upstairs, and quickly installed alarms next to all doors and windows.

At that time, as long as something comes in from the outside, whether it is a person or a zombie, they will know the first time and take precautions.

After installing the last one, he was about to ask Jiang Miaomiao to come over to help with the test. When he turned around, he saw the bag of game discs in the corner, and his heart itch immediately.

After listening, the meal downstairs is not ready.

Lu Qiming put down the screwdriver and turned on the "elderly machine".

The old machine also has the advantages of the old machine. For example, because the version is too old, there is still a CD-ROM drive on it, which is just used for loading disks.

Lu Qiming controlled the mouse with ease, waiting for the installation of the game, and accidentally found a hidden folder in the computer.

When I opened it, it was full of videos, and the picture was vague and I couldn't see what it was.

The memory is not big, it looks like dozens of M, and the name is very special.

Public toilet one, public toilet two...

Exchange one, exchange two...

Field One, Field Two...

He was idle anyway, he just clicked on it, and the woman's groans instantly filled the room, and the screen was flesh-colored.

Lu Qiming: "..."

Old pervert!

There was footsteps outside the door, and Jiang Miaomiao shouted:

"Going down to eat, have you installed it? What are you doing in it?"

He turned off the computer a second before she entered the door, raised his head, his eyes calm.

Jiang Miaomiao opened the door, poked a little head, looked at him and asked:

"Why don't you speak, is the game installed? Let me see."

She said that she was about to walk over, Lu Qiming stuffed the computer into the quilt, pushed her shoulders and walked out quickly.

"I didn't pretend, eat first, I'm too hungry."

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't figure it out, but he was really hungry. He stole a dozen mouthfuls while cooking and was not satisfied, so he followed him downstairs.

The weather is hot and it feels uncomfortable to be covered with zombie blood.

There was no plan to go out in the afternoon, so Lu Qiming went to the bathroom to take a shower after eating.

Jiang Miaomiao threw the bowls and chopsticks into the trash can and walked upstairs idly. At first glance, he saw the small bag bulged by the quilt because of the notebook.

Thinking of Lu Qiming's strange behavior before eating, she dragged the computer out, sat on the mattress and turned it on, trying to find out his secret.