Chapter 06

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The two got into the sports car, Lu Qiming started the car in twos or twos, kicked the accelerator, swished and rushed out.

Jiang Miaomiao had never been in such a fast car before. For fear of death, he quickly fastened his seat belt. After he fastened it, before he could look up, he heard the people next to him say: "Here."

Arrived, arrived? So fast?

She looked out, and sure enough, Mei Yijia's familiar red facade was right in front of her eyes, and the store door was open. It was obvious that people didn't care about it when they fled the city.

There are several zombies wandering in the distance, the sun is scorching, and they haven't noticed them.

Lu Qiming whispered: "Get off the bus, and we have three minutes."

After getting off the car, if you are found by a zombie, you may not be able to go back...

Forget it, come here, bite the bullet.

Jiang Miaomiao gritted his teeth and rushed out. Lu Qiming followed her out of the car, protecting her with his body intentionally or unintentionally.

When the two entered the convenience store, he immediately closed the door with his backhand, took out a dozen bags from the cashier counter, and gave half of them to Jiang Miaomiao.

Jiang Miaomiao opened his eyes, "So familiar? Wouldn't you specialize in this business, right?"

"Specialize in grabbing convenience stores? Do you just run away when you grab a bunch of oden? If you have that time, you don't go directly to the bank."

Jiang Miaomiao was taken aback, "Have you robbed the bank?"

He rolled his eyes, patted her head and said, "Don't waste time, get things quickly."

What should I get? The shelves are dazzling, all delicious.

Jiang Miaomiao hesitated for two seconds before remembering that he was not shopping, opened the bag, grabbed something and stuffed it.

The two had only four hands, and they were all filled quickly.

When she was about to leave, she passed by the checkout counter and saw the greenish color inside. When she looked closely, it turned out to be a pot of bean sprouts.

The store used to sell soy milk, so the clerk would soak the soybeans in the basin and drink and beat them now.

When I left, I was too anxious, so I didn't care about the pot of small beans.

Lu Qiming opened the door and put all the bags in the car.

Jiang Miaomiao rushed over, dropped what was in his hand into the car, and said hurriedly: "Wait for me for three seconds."

Then he ran back.

When she came out again, she had a pot of bean sprouts, half a bag of soybeans, and several express boxes in her arms.

She got into the car, closed the door, and said pantingly: "Drive! The zombie seems to have seen me!"

Lu Qiming suppressed the confusion in his heart and went back to talk about it.

The sports car sprinted all the way and drove back to the villa. The golden half buttocks and other zombies had not yet returned, and smoothly opened the door and returned home.

Everything happened so fast that their brains didn't react. They had successfully replenished supplies.

Jiang Miaomiao looked at the dozen or so plastic bags full of things in front of him, and couldn't help lying on the ground laughing.