Chapter 45

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming's complex expression and his vigilance were mixed with hatred, which made Jiang Miaomiao unable to understand.

She thought the other party was angry because of her return, and explained:

"These people are here to rescue us. His surname is Gu and his name is Gu Changzhou. It was our last time..."

Before he finished speaking, Gu Changzhou suddenly said:

"I remember, you are...A63?"

Lu Qiming didn't speak, and secretly squeezed the gun tightly, as if he was ready to fight at any time.

Gu Changzhou looked at him with an unbelievable expression.

"Didn't you die, but you survived? Ten years have passed, why haven't you changed at all?"

Now Huan Jiang Miaomiao was surprised.

"You know each other before? What more than ten years?"

In the original text, she really never saw Lu Qiming!

Gu Changzhou glanced at her, and countless guesses flashed in his mind, only one thing was certain-this girl was indeed ordinary, from the inside out.

Seeing that he stopped speaking, Jiang Miaomiao subconsciously looked at Lu Qiming and asked in a low voice:

"Do you know him?"

Lu Qiming did not answer either, staring at Gu Changzhou, not knowing what he was thinking.

The atmosphere in the house was depressed and serious, which made Jiang Miaomiao suspect that he had done something wrong.

The subordinates were as confused as her and looked at each other.

After more than ten seconds, Gu Changzhou changed the subject.

"You are hurt?"

Lu Qiming was expressionless, "Even if I break my arm or leg, I have the ability to kill you."

These words were like a fuse, making Gu Changzhou's subordinates more alert, staring at him closely and guarding against all his actions.

Gu Changzhou himself laughed lightly, and even put away his weapons in a harmless posture.

"Don't be so serious. I can't tell you a sentence or a sentence. Let's put it aside. I am here to save you and this little girl."

Speaking of those three words, his eyes turned to Jiang Miaomiao.

The latter was looking at Lu Qiming, turned his head when he felt his gaze, and wanted to say something, but he had already looked away.

Lu Qiming sneered, "Are you willing to save me?"

"Why not? In this world, survivors must unite and help each other to survive. Besides, I am now a professional soldier. It is my duty to protect the country and citizens."

He still doesn't believe it, his expression is full of alienation.

Gu Changzhou ignored him, and ordered his subordinates, "Test him for infection."

The subordinate put away his weapon, took out a sealed test paper from his backpack, and walked towards Lu Qiming.

The latter reprimanded in a deep voice: "Stop!"

He felt the strong hostility on the opponent, so he had to stop where he was and ask Gu Changzhou for help with his eyes.

Gu Changzhou looked at Jiang Miaomiao.