Chapter 36

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao has long coveted the private pool in the suite.

The swimming pool area is not very large, about 20 square meters, located in a fully enclosed balcony, three sides are surrounded by transparent floor-to-ceiling windows.

The pool is made of sky blue tiles, and when the sun is shining, swimming inside is like swimming in the sky.

Due to the good sanitary environment in the suite, even if no one has taken care of it for half a year, the water in the pool is still crystal clear, like a huge sapphire.

Jiang Miaomiao wanted to swim twice or take a bath, but he couldn't bear it.

Such a beautiful swimming pool, if it gets dirty, it won't be there anymore. Keeping it unused will at least be pleasing to the eye.

However, after spending several days in the room, the two decided to indulge again and go swimming in the pool.

Lu Qiming brought a bottle of coconut milk and two goblets and put them on a small table by the pool.

Jiang Miaomiao took a sip of coconut juice and lay on the edge of the pool, looking at the vast city scenery, and let out a comfortable sigh.

It would be nice if I could be as leisurely as I am now.

As the pool water fluctuated, Lu Qiming swam behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

Jiang Miaomiao touched his backhand, making sure that he had no plans to do it again, and continued to lie on his stomach with confidence.

Lu Qiming couldn't laugh or cry, "Are you digging out an egg? Just touch it and let it go."

She shrugged.

"What can I do? Who will let you play a rogue without wearing pants all day, worrying about being bitten off by the meat as a ham."

"It's you who bit off the heartache."

Jiang Miaomiao sneered, "I feel bad? It's almost the same when I fire firecrackers to celebrate."

"Is it?"

Lu Qiming smirked and imitated her voice last night.

"What did you say at night? So comfortable, hurry up... You obviously like this, are you sure you are willing?"

He couldn't be better than eloquence, and no better than thick-skinned.

Jiang Miao was so angry that he was ready to turn around and take a bite. Looking at his naked body in the pool, he couldn't get his mouth down.

There are so many scars on Lu Qiming's body.

The most striking thing is the long strip on the leg, which is still extremely hideous after several months.

There is one on the other belly, several pieces on the chest, a little lighter on the back, arms, backs of hands, palms...none of them are good skins except for the face.

On the other hand, although I have been injured, they are all very minor.

After the scab falls off, there is no sense of existence. You have to look closely to see the slight difference with the surrounding skin color.

In the original text, the heroine and the heroine, including many supporting actors, are like Lu Qiming.

He suffered a lot of injuries in the fight with the zombies, and even if he lived to the end, he still left an old wound that was not well maintained.