Chapter 23

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming started a single game marathon.

After playing minesweeper and playing cards, after playing cards and solitaire, I didn't go out all afternoon.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't come in either, probably holding the dog downstairs silly.

Thinking of this, he pressed the keyboard's fingers harder, and he wanted to pierce the keyboard.

He wasn't in a hurry. At night, she would always come in and sleep, and she couldn't ignore him anymore.

Unfortunately, reality is always unexpected.

After taking a shower after dinner and completing today’s exercise task, he returned to the room holding the computer and seemed to be playing games, but when he was waiting for the rabbit, Jiang Miaomiao opened the door, walked in gently, picked up the pillow and The quilt is about to leave.

Lu Qiming couldn't pretend to be calm anymore.

"Where are you going?"

"Go to sleep next door."

"Why go to sleep next door?"

The two have been sleeping in this small room since they moved in. There is no mattress next door. Would she rather go to sleep on the floor?

Jiang Miaomiao explained:

"Furou refused to leave me, and kept it alone outside and kept calling. If you bring it in to sleep, you don't like it. So I slept with it for two days, and then moved back when it got used to it. "

Lu Qiming's face was black as charcoal.

"What do you do when you move back? Live there, anyway, now you only have a dog in your heart."

She asked carefully: "Are you angry?"

"No."

"I'm not going anymore. How about getting a cardboard box to make a nest for it and putting it behind the door?"

"Go fast, don't be long-winded."

Lu Qiming issued the chase order, put on his headphones and angrily typed on the keyboard, looking like he was about to hit someone.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't dare to provoke him, and silently withdrew from the pillow and quilt, closing the door for him.

Where does Lu Qiming put his mind on the game? As soon as she left, she turned off the computer and lay in the bed, trying to relieve her unhappiness with sleep.

However, the soundproofing of the villa was not good, and the howling of zombies kept coming from the window, making him unable to sleep peacefully.

It didn't take long for him to hear laughter from next door.

"Hehehe, itchy, don't lick my hand...Oh, the floor is dirty..."

So happy, never before when I was with him.

Lu Qiming's heart was sour that he knocked over a jar of jealousy, covered his head with a quilt, pretending that he could not hear anything.

The very difficult night is over.

At 6:30 in the morning, he went downstairs to cook with two huge dark circles under his eyes.

When passing by the door of the next door, he stopped and listened.

It was quiet inside, there was no sound, she shouldn't wake up yet.

Lu Qiming walked to the kitchen and watched the pots and pans on the shelf lit a cigarette.