Chapter 01

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

In the bustling supermarket, customers stopped shopping by appointment and looked at the girl pushing the trolley in surprise.

She was in her early twenties, and she was very beautiful, wearing a blue tracksuit with her long hair tied into a ponytail.

The arms were thin as if they would break with a little force, but the carts in front of her were piled higher than her head.

She bought biscuits, instant noodles, drinks...everything in the supermarket.

The girl noticed everyone's eyes and smiled embarrassedly.

"There are many people in the family, so I eat a lot, haha...please give me a favor."

People hurriedly made way for her, and she pushed her car near the checkout counter, where three carts piled up at the same height were already parked.

Now everyone was even more surprised.

What is the size of the family's population to buy so much food at once?

But the girl still didn't stop. After parking the car in her hand, she immediately pushed the empty car and walked to the shelf non-stop.

50 barrels of instant noodles, 80 packets of biscuits, 30 bottles of beverages, 60 boxes of coffee...

While looking at the shelves, Jiang Miaomiao checked the quantity in his heart, and he still felt that there were too few counts.

But there is no way, the money on hand is only so little, if you buy it, you can't take care of that, you can use it.

Anyway, with her strength, after the zombie broke out, it should not last for three months.

This is not the real world, but an eschatology. Jiang Miaomiao wore it after reading the book and became the cannon fodder Jiang Miaomiao with her name in it.

This Jiang Miaomiao is an orphan. He is studying at university. On weekdays, he works part-time to earn living expenses. He has saved 20,000 to 30,000 yuan.

After the zombie broke out in the original text, she escaped from the city with the hostess of her school and was killed by a zombie on the road, which also triggered the first conflict between the hostess.

When reading a book, Jiang Miaomiao felt sorry for this role.

A girl who worked so hard, but because she didn't have the protagonist's life, she didn't survive the first three chapters.

She might as well find a place to hide from the beginning, and collect more supplies, which might last a few more months.

So when he found that he was wearing that role, Jiang Miaomiao made a decisive decision.

What escape? Escape is also dead.

It's better to spend all the money, buy something delicious, drink and fun, and spend the time before death happily.

Tomorrow is the first day of the zombie outbreak, she has to speed up.

Jiang Miaomiao started trotting.

Two hours later, she swiped her card to check out the shocked eyes of other people in the supermarket, pushed the cart to the service counter, and asked them to deliver the goods.

The employee printed out the list and asked her to sign and leave the address.

Jiang Miaomiao finished writing and handed it to her. She glanced at it and cast envy.