Kenji pulled on _____'s legs. "Mamaaa!" He cried.

"Kenji not now!" She yelled getting annoyed as she just changes Kyoko who was still crying.

"Mama mama! I want a snack!" Kyori said running into the babies room.

______ just grabbed the little dress to put on Kyoko as she squirmed around.

"Mama!!" Kenji continued to cry wanting her attention as Kyori was on her other side still asking for food.

She just lowered her head onto Kyoko's stomach who went quiet watching her.

_____ just closed her eyes...im going to kill him when he gets back..

"Hey! Kyori go downstairs I'll make you something." Soren said running into the room finally.

"Oh god..it's so loud." River said following behind him as he looked over at Kenji.

"Kid stop bothering your mom. She's busy." River said to him.

"But I wanna train!!!" He cried.

"Well ya cant! Get up" Soren said to him as he walked out to take care of Kyori's hunger.

Kenji's cries louder...but _____ was just not having it anymore.

She looked down at him suddenly yelled..

"STOP IT! My god Kenji! No more training. I want to hear nothing of it! I told you to wait for your father but you just lost those privileges! Go to your damn room already!" She snapped

Kenji silently looked up at her before frowning and walking away.

River was shocked to see her react like that as he looked at her.

"..don't you think that was a bit too harsh?" He asked

She glared at him giving him the mother look which he shivered at.

"I don't know what's scarier..Dynamights rage or you." River commented laughing softly as he walked out.

______ sighed rubbing her headache away as she looked down at Kyoko who was silent now.

_____ just smiled. "You're just a big problem for me huh?"

Kyoko giggled up at her.

_____ sighs smiling as she picked her up and walked out of the room heading to the twins room to deal with Kenji now.

***
She opened the door finding him sniffling on his bed under the covers.

Oh great..

She closed the door walking into the room  and just sat on his bed with Kyoko in her arms.

She looked at the him under the covers as he peaked to see who it was.

"Kenji. You know I don't lash out or yell unless it's needed right?" She started just staring at him.

He sat up slowly looking at her as he wiped his nose. He nods.

"I don't like repeating myself a hundred times until you understand. I know you're eager to train and use your new quirk but you can't do that everyday. Even when your dads home. I don't want you to hurt yourself and training shouldn't be on top of your list of things to do." She said to him as he looked away from her still silent.

"You need to understand that I'm not allowing you to train anymore. It's becoming a bad habit-"

"No!"

"You're not doing it."

"But mama!"

"I said no."

He glared at her. "But papa wants too! I wanna be like papa! A hero!"