Chapter 129

Regarding Gu Qingchi, Mrs. Gu has been thinking about it for a long time. He can't stay at home. People will easily get sick when they stay at home. So just after Gu Qingchi said that he wanted to go to school, Mrs. Gu happily called him. Gu's father, let him help arrange.

Father Gu is very supportive of Gu Qingchi to continue his studies. In this regard, he is a rather old-fashioned person in his bones. He always feels that without a college life, there is something missing in his life.

In particular, he had seen Gu Qingchi's transcript at the time. It was very beautiful, so beautiful that anyone who saw it would say a pity.

But at that time, Gu Qingchi's condition was so bad that Gu's father and Mrs. Gu had no time to take care of other things. The only thing they wanted was to hope that Gu Qingchi could be healthy and happy.

Now Gu Qingchi himself proposed that he wanted to go to school. Gu's father was very happy. He put down the work at hand to study for Gu Qingchi, and also put on glasses that he didn't use easily.

The style that Mrs. Gu chose, with a fine gold rim and a chain, was a bit too fancy for Father Gu. Father Gu kept it well and didn't buy other styles quietly, but he didn't wear it easily.

"There are many good universities in foreign universities that can use high school or college entrance examination results to apply for, and the previous ones are also OK. Your scores are definitely OK."

Mrs. Gu pushed Father Gu a bit and gave him a blank look.

"Chichi is going to take a college entrance exam for Xiaoxie."

Gu Qingchi took the college entrance examination at that time, and his grades were very good. He was able to pick one of the top universities in China, but it has been a long time since he took the college entrance examination.

Up to now, although Gu Qingchi wanted to enter a domestic university, even he himself was a little bit unsure and a little embarrassed to explain.

"I have thought about it. I will study hard for a year, and then take the college entrance examination next year and try it."

He was a little embarrassed.

"If it doesn't work, foreign ones are fine."

Father Gu put down the information in his hand and said seriously: "No, you can try this year."

"I can't. It's only a few months away from the college entrance examination. I haven't opened my textbook for a long time. Even if I go next year, I may not be able to pass the exam."

Father Gu shook his head.

"There are traces of knowledge in the past. Believe in yourself, let's talk about it, try it, just use it as a practice. If the test is bad, it will be fine. We will study at home and take the test once a year."

Gu's father said it lightly, and he didn't have any hard demands on Gu Qingchi.

Gu Qingchi looked a little disturbed and anxious. He realized at this time that his life was about to get back on track. It was no longer just to waste time every day, no longer sitting there every day thinking about what to do today. , What to do tomorrow, rely on drugs and alcohol to get satisfaction.

He planned well before, but now he really wants to do it, but he is beginning to be afraid. He is afraid that he has forgotten all the previous knowledge in these years, and he is afraid that he will not be able to do it easily before. In fact, he was afraid that he had completely derailed and would never be able to return to the normal life trajectory.

He has no confidence in this.

Mrs. Gu was a little shaken. She originally thought Xiao Gu could do anything, but she only thought that she was close to that university, so Xiao Gu could go home and live every day. Under her nose, she just thought about it. I felt relieved, but when I said that Gu Qingchi had to prepare for the college entrance examination, he regretted it. The college entrance examination was so stressful and so tired of studying.