Chapter 69: Try

Ye Li is very mobile. He chose a villa for sale within two days. He bought the house not long after he chose it. He bought the house without any psychological burden, so he bought it as an investment. The procedures are being processed these days. It will probably take a while, but I can already move in.

The house is not in the city center, but in the suburbs. It is a bit more expensive than a small villa of the same size in the city center. You must know that the city center is a land with a lot of money.

The whole price is on the property and the environment. Ye Li liked the strict security there and the environment. The house is a small two-story villa with a large garden and a large lawn. The house and the house are separated by a few hundred meters. Security Fixed-point patrols, available on call.

The original owner immigrated to a foreign country to deal with the real estate. The house has not lived in much. The decoration is ready-made, simple style, and it is easy to make changes in the future. Basic household appliances are also available. Ye Li added a dishwasher and a sweeping robot. , It is complete.

Ye Li gave the house key to Gu Qingchi on the day he got the house key, and he was going to let Gu Qingchi move. His current address has been exposed, and it could be a day earlier.

On the day when he moved to help Gu Qingchi, Ye Li deliberately borrowed a company's nanny car. This car had a large open space and contained a lot of things. As a result, Gu Qingchi's things only contained suitcases and a few small cardboard boxes.

"Nothing else? I remember that there are not many things in your house, but you can't just put so little, at least you have to put two big boxes."

When Gu Qingchi moved here, Ye Li also moved it. Ye Li knows the things in Gu Qingchi's house best, not many, but the bits and pieces will not add up to that few.

Gu Qingchi piled the two boxes together and picked it up, while answering Ye Li's question.

"All other unimportant things are lost."

"That's right, you don't need to worry about it, you have a good habit."

Ye Li also hugged two boxes. In this way, the two probably moved again and there was nothing left. It was too easy to help Gu Qingchi move.

When the two arrived downstairs, Gu Qingchi put the box on the ground, and Ye Li opened the car door to put it inside.

The little raccoon flower was put here early. As soon as the car door was opened, it didn't run around. It went to Yeli where Mimi called to harass and put things in. Yeli couldn't get away for a while.

"Are you hungry? I'll open you a canned cat..."

Gu Qingchi never eats the little raccoon flower set, so he put down the box, turned his head and went upstairs again.

When he arrived at the door, the door on the opposite side of Xie Luyu was opened. Xie Luyu still put his hand on the doorknob, holding a mug in his hand and wearing cotton slippers on his feet.

He was staring at the door of Gu Qingchi's wide open room at the moment. It was now empty, with a few boxes stacked at the door, as well as a suitcase.

Gu Qingchi didn't even stop, what to do and what to do, and he moved two more boxes.

Xie Luyu couldn't help but say.

"You are moving away?"

Gu Qingchi was wearing a sweater, and his hair stretched smoothly into his neck. He looked a little bit student-like. He tilted his head when he heard the words and glanced at Xie Luyu. He didn't say a word, and then went on to do his own thing.