Chapter 40: get lost

The award ceremony ended, and many media outlets came in, with guns and pistols pointed at the stars.

There are animated celebrities everywhere who interact with other celebrities to take pictures, and the official food is distributed.

Xie Luyu is an interesting person and has many friends. The photographer also prefers his beautiful oriental face. He spent the whole night taking pictures or interacting with other people.

He had planned to be fine, so he went to take a look at Gu Qingchi.

However, Zheng Che's words made him pay attention. If he didn't want to affect Gu Qingchi, then in front of the media, he could only try not to have too much contact with Gu Qingchi.

With so many shots, I can't play at all, and I have to think about it even if I look there.

Xie Luyu is different from Kellerman. Although Kellerman is well known in China, he is a foreign singer, a domestic singer, and a foreign singer. The public is more tolerant of him in this regard, even in the place where they show their love for Gu Qingchi: Yes, at most a few taunts, even if the tabloids dare to write about it all day long, no one else would believe it.

Unlike Xie Luyu, who has become a first-class actor of the national treasure, he has a lot of eyes staring at him.

There are scandals during the week, but Xie Luyu is more upset with others to arrange his love life, even if it is a secret message, Xie Luyu will not answer.

When the media asked him about him, he immediately ridiculed it as a cross talk, fans left him a message, and he was single by his strength.

But Xie Luyu imagined that if the target was Gu Qingchi, the media asked him to ridicule him as usual. Come on, it's too difficult. If you don't make an announcement on the spot, you will already have a strong determination.

He finally started to leave the field, Xie Luyu was in front, and in the center, when he first entered, he entered first, and now he has to leave at the latest.

The car stopped outside, Xie Luyu changed his jeans and coat, knitted hat and scarf, and waited for a while before leaving.

His car is also very discreet parked on the corner. The luxury car he took when he arrived is now a van, as are the media outlets that came out to shoot.

He walked in and threw a black paper bag into the back seat.

Pan Xiaocheng in front turned his head back.

"Huh, where is the trophy? I've seen it all, it's still you this year."

Xie Luyu hizo una reverencia, sacó la bolsa de papel negra que tiró en el asiento trasero, sacó un trofeo dorado, llevó la base del trofeo y se la entregó.

Pan Xiaocheng tomó el trofeo y se acercó.

"¿Puedes ser un poco más correcto? Es todo honor en cualquier caso".

"¿De qué sirve el honor, puede-"

Xie Luyu stopped his mouth in a hurry, turned his jacket from behind, covered his face, and dropped on the sofa. Pan Xiaocheng glanced at him, didn't ask much, and deflected the topic.

"Today's flight flew early, and tomorrow morning's air ticket, I bought dinner, put it in the incubator in the back, and took it away later."

Xie Luyu replied with a boring tone.

The car was moving very slowly, there were still a lot of people here, all media fans and squatting, they stopped a few hundred meters away, and Pan Xiaocheng was shocked.