Chapter 57

When Xie Luyu went home and walked in, he put the umbrella in, and the rice was cooked and warmed in the pot.

There is nothing to do with it.

The little raccoon hung its tail on the cat climbing frame, and Xie Luyu stared at that tail for a long time.

He and Gu Qingchi are currently living together.

The two would snuggle together to play games and tease cats together, but the relationship is unclear.

Xie Luyu stabilized when Cheng Xian came out, and Xie Luyu stabilized when Gu Qingchi went out to eat with the little boy.

Because only he is the closest to Gu Qingchi, he feels that there is still time, and that sensitive people like Gu Qingchi allow him to approach, he feels a victory.

Now I discovered that, in fact, I hadn't made any progress at all, I only knew that nothing was good for others, and I didn't even know what they liked.

Xie Luyu had long noticed that Gu Qingchi's personality and emotions had some problems. Gu Qingchi was different from others. He didn't understand many things.

Gu Qingchi may regard him as a friend and a senior.

Xie Luyu patted the armrest of the sofa hard.

"Xie Luyu, Xie Luyu, how did you make it like this."

He thought about it for a long time, and felt that sooner or later he had to make a break, it was better to cut the mess with a knife.

Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain.

The two are too close now, Gu Qingchi doesn't understand, he has to think about it, it's not good for anyone to continue to be so unclear.

At the worst, it's good to be friends.

Gu Qingchi came back soon, and Xie Luyu actually came back an hour in advance to pack up and cook, and wait for Xiao Gu.

Xie Luyu came back to his senses as soon as Gu Qingchi entered the door. He woke up, his brain began to reactivate.

"I made spare ribs today, and I will serve you a bowl, I remember you wanted to eat it that day."

Gu Qingchi responded, and it was strange to see that Xie Luyu only took a pair of bowls and chopsticks.

"Don't you eat?"

"Then what, I was hungry just now, so I ate a little first."

When Xie Luyu said so, Gu Qingchi nodded and did not ask any more questions.

Then there was a long silence. He ate in silence, and Xie Luyu was stunned on the sofa.

Gu Qingchi took a look at him from time to time. He was actually very sensitive to other people's emotions.

As soon as Gu Qingchi put down the dishes and chopsticks, Xie Luyu spoke.

"I have something to tell you."

Gu Qingchi looked over.

"I am a bit wealthy now, have no history of love, work hours are free, can cook, can do housework, look good, and have a good career. We are also considered to be peers. If something is not good, I can change it. "

Xie Luyu paused when he said that.

"Then, if you think it's okay, can we two fall in love? No, we will step back and be friends. It's not clear or not, it's not good for anyone."

Xie Luyu breathed a sigh of relief when he finished speaking, as if the burden on his shoulders was finally relieved.

Gu Qingchi sat there for a while, a little at a loss, but vaguely realized that he seemed to be driven out.