Chapter 105

Gu's family, Gu's father and Mrs. Gu are discussing something in a low voice.

"It may be a bit messy these days, I try to keep too much news on the Internet."

Madam Gu thought for a while.

"Let the child go out for a few days and wait until the matter is resolved."

Father Gu nodded.

Mrs. Gu's mood is a little depressed.

"This is what it is, and it has to be hidden. Why can't I say it upright? I can't wait to tell the world how good I am as a boy."

Gu's father comforted her.

"Wait, don't upset your child's mood. When that happens, we will make an announcement, hold a banquet, and invite everyone."

When Gu Qingchi went downstairs, the two stopped.

Madam Gu put her face away immediately, looking worried.

"Little boy, I see how the Internet keeps talking about you these days, saying that you are talking about you and that."

Gu Qingchi was pulling off the little raccoon flower that had been holding his ankle.

He held the little raccoon flower, and then he realized it, looking very at a loss. When he turned on the phone, he didn't scan Weibo very much and couldn't find the place, so Mrs. Gu turned it out for him and pointed it out to him.

It's been a few days since Gu Qingchi refused the invitation. The heat hasn't gone down these days because a certain whistleblower and client who did not want to be named sent an ins very angry.

[Why are you all hahaha? I can't believe it. Why don't you criticize him, let him know his mistakes, and work hard? I even increased the price again, and I don't have a trumpet, but I am very grateful to this gentleman. His condemnation is completely legitimate and reasonable, and the pictures have been processed to protect the privacy of both parties. I don't understand what is funny about it. 】

As for why the person who broke the news broke his name, it was because the news number was discovered by netizens, it was the big devil trumpet.

The trumpet was discovered because he forgot to cut the number when he posted the ins.

This ins was moved back, and it was placed with the previous screenshot and the scene where the trumpet dropped the horse. The comments below are all hahaha.

[Hahaha, know it, let's criticize him, here Aite Gu Qingchi. 】

[Hahaha, got it, got it, you don't have a trumpet. 】

[Hahaha, I know, I know, my god, blind student, I found Huadian and increased the price...has he not given up yet? 】

After reading it, Gu Qingchi thought for a while and explained to Madam Gu.

"No, Ye Li said they were playing stalks, but they weren't actually talking about me."

Mrs. Gu, who knows exactly what this is, even better than Gu Qingchi:...

Gu Qingchi felt that he had grasped the key points perfectly, and after reassuring Mrs. Gu, he held the little raccoon flower to leave.

Mrs. Gu quickly said.

"Little boy, I think this foreigner seems to insist on you to be a model. Who is he?"

Gu Qingchi sat down again. Ye Li had told him before. He only knew that there was such a thing. He didn't know the specifics. Now he was holding his mobile phone with a serious face, and he searched Baidu Encyclopedia earnestly and gave it to Mrs. Gu. Read one by one.