Chapter 14 - Rescued

Start from the beginning

I turn around because i hear a cheer. I find the source if it, Marco with his blue flame phoenix form are advancing towards the execution platform. But it was stop by the Navy hero— Garp, he sent Marco down. It must really hard to choose between your duty and family. I feel really sorry for Mr.Garp. I thought sadly.

****

Luffy is now begging to Ivan-san to give him some hormone energy so that he can save Ace. He even said that he will take his on life if he cannot save Ace right now. The doctor inform us when he wake up that first will not work on Luffy. And the bad news is that, the war is not favour in our side.

"I refuse! If i let you die, it will be a shame to face Dragon again! You stubborn idiot!" Ivan-san argue with Luffy who is now holding and bowinh to him.

I decide to butt in. "Ivan-san, please let him. He won't stop until you agree, he will live in regrets. This is his brother who is now close to it's execution."

Ivan-san think about it, i know he is still hesitant but he decided to give in. "Fine! But remember the next you drop, you won't be able to fight again. The Energy Hormone is not healing you!!" Ivan-san reminded Luffy who is now standing straight and raising his arms.

"Don't worry i will not!!" Luffy run off after that, i think he forgot about me. That fool..

"You really decided to follow him, your captain is really stubborn." Ivan-san shook his head. I just shrugged.

"Well yeah.. Also give me that Energy hormone. I need to follow that idiot, how dare him to leave me behind.." i grumbled looking at the form of luffy who is fighting the marines who is blocking him.

"WHAT?!?!! You are the same with your captain!!" Ivan-san shrieked.

"I don't care about the consequence, i need to fight!!" I stated. Then Ivan-san shook his head but he hit me with the Hormone. I feel my self in andrenaline feels. Then i feel some hand holding my arm, i see it's stretching. I feel my self gulped. This is very familiar... don't tell me..

Then i feel my self getting pulled, i slam on Luffy side. But the force was too much, i was sent away to the marine who yelled because of the hit. I groan and slowly getting to stand. I feel i step on something and see it's a face, i jump away and see that i knock out some marines. I hear footsteps coming towards me and see it's Luffy.

"I'm sorr— ITAAAIIII!!!! " I punch luffy head causing him to have bump on his head. He is holding his head because of pain.

"YOU IDIOT!! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!" I yelled on him. I see him nod weakly.

After that we continue to advance and we were attack by the pacifista. I jump and kick them with my right leg on fire, i made a two Pacifista explode. I also see Hancock standing infront of the Pacifista, who stop charging since she is an ally.

Luffy called Hancock to thank her, hancock turn around while blushing but she scoffed at me when she see me. I just rolled my eyes. Witch..

Me and Luffy continue to advance, the marines increase we were push back because of it. I feel my self getting tired but i fight on it. I stare to the execution platform and see they are getting ready to behead Ace.

"LUFFY!! They are gonna kill Ace!!." I called out Luffy who stare on shock because of it.

"Stop!" Luffy was punch and i attack the marine who hurt him. I produce a fire ball and sent it to the Marines. They scream because of the heat they are feeling. There are still marines coming. Dammit!!! Ace!

"STOOOPPP ITTTTT!!!!" Luffy shouted and a burst of energy coming from him spread causing for the weak will marines collapsed even the executioners. The pirates and the Admirals stare at luffy in shock. Garp, Sengoku and Whitebeard too.