Special Chapter

Taeyeon crossed her arms as she stared at Baekhyun who was putting their son to sleep.

Baekhyun who had put Taehyun to sleep, kissed his son's forehead before turning around and he was startled to see Taeyeon behind him.

"Honey, still not asleep? Why is this?" Baekhyun asked softly while walking to her.

He then hold her wrist gently. Taeyeon sighed a little then pursed her lips.

"I can't sleep." she mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled a little before pulling Taeyeon and they headed to their room. Baekhyun closed the door and they both sat on the bed.

Suddenly, Taeyeon hugged his body tightly making him a little surprised. However, he smiled happily.

"What's wrong, hm?" his voice was soft, he asked his wife.

"Nothing." Taeyeon mumbled again as she close her eyes and tightened her hug.

Baekhyun stroking her hairs gently and kissed her head. "Let's sleep." he said and break the hug.

They both lay on the bed and Taeyeon hugged Baekhyun's body tightly again. Baekhyun returned her hug.

"Why are you so spoiled tonight, hm?" Baekhyun peck on her right cheek.

Taeyeon slowly shake her head and pouted. "I just miss you. You're so busy lately." she said.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Yeah, you are right. Sorry." He replied as he kissed her cheek again. Taeyeon smiled and nod.

"So, how's work?" Taeyeon suddenly ask.

"Great. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking. Since we got married, you told me to stop working and hire a new personal assistant. Of course a girl."

Taeyeon mumbled at her last words. But, Baekhyun still can heard it. He smirked.

"Why?"

"You can just hire a boy." Taeyeon still mumbling.

Baekhyun smirked again as he said, "Why? Are you scared if I have an affair with her?" he teased her.

Taeyeon just shut her mouth. She didn't answering him. Baekhyun laughed a little and pinched Taeyeon's cute nose.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Hey, my wife is being jealous. Aww, you are so cute!"

Baekhyun kissed Taeyeon's face non-stop making Taeyeon try to avoid him. "Stop it!" she pouted.

Baekhyun take this chance by pecking her pout. He then laugh again. "Honey~" Baekhyun called to her softly, making Taeyeon shiver.

She slapped his face softly. "Stop it. You make me scared." she said.

Baekhyun smirk and he leaned closer to her. Their face were so close to each other. Taeyeon's heart suddenly beating faster.

They have married for three years but every Baekhyun's actions made her heart can't stop beating like they just fall in love to each other.

Baekhyun slowly kiss Taeyeon's lips and after one minute, he pulled away. He smiled warmly and patted her head.

"You know that I love you and only you, right? So I won't cheated on you." he said.

Taeyeon finally smile. She nodded. "I know." she muttered.

"Now, let's sleep. It's getting late, babe." Baekhyun ruffled Taeyeon's hairs and hug her. Taeyeon returned his hug tightly.