Chapter 6

"What do you mean, unnie?" Irene ask in disbelief.

Taeyeon let her tears falling down again on her cheeks. She look down and bite her lips. She's trying so hard to hold her tears.

Irene knows. She quickly rubbed her back softly.

"He's here. Trust me, Irene! Baekhyun is still alive. I saw him. I talk to him. But he-"

Taeyeon stopped and bursted into tears again. Irene was so sick hearing her crying so hard like this.

Her eyes got teary too but she hold it. She can't crying in front of her.

Irene stay silent. Letting Taeyeon crying there while she rubbing her back softly.

"Trust me, Irene. He's talking to me to. H-He..He pretended to not knowing me!" Taeyeon said again along with her tears.

Irene's jaw dropped a little. She want to trust her, but she can't. It's impossible! How can someone who have died, suddenly become alive back?

"Unnie..maybe he's different person. I know how you feel, unnie. You're still sad about what happen to him. You miss him. I feel you. But you can't just saying like that. Maybe he's a different person. And suddenly you imagined that the person is Baekhyun oppa. Stop it, unnie. You have to move on." Irene carefully say.

"No!"

Irene startled a little when Taeyeon shouted in front of her face.

Karina, Giselle, Ningning and Winter who were standing outside the room also get shocked.

Giselle slowly rubbed her face.

"Taeyeon unnie was so scaring." Ningning whispered at Winter.

Winter glared at her and slapped her arm to shut her mouth. Ningning pouted a little. The four of them then stay silent.

"You didn't trust me?! You want to say that I'm crazy huh, Irene?! I'm not crazy! I clearly saw him in front of me. He said that his name was Byun Baekhyun! His face, his eyes all the same as him!" Taeyeon shouted again.

Irene just shut her mouth. If she say anything, Taeyeon will yelled at her and told her to get out.

She knows her sister. If she mad, no one won't dare to talk anything.

"You wanna say that I'm crazy, huh?" Taeyeon lowered her voice, saying in disappointment. 

Irene quickly shook her head. "No, unnie. I'm sorry.. But it's impossible to someone who have died to become alive again. Unnie, listen to me. Please-"

Taeyeon closed her ears and shake her head many times.

"Unnie.."

Taeyeon quickly grabbed her handbag and went out from her room. Leaving Irene alone.

The four girls startled when they saw Taeyeon went out from her room and run passed them.

They glanced at each other before went inside to check on Irene.

Irene sigh slowly. She rubbed her face. Karina and Giselle carefully patted her shoulders, telling her to calm down.

-
-

Taeyeon stopped her car at the near park. Tears falling down again on her cheeks. She can't stop the tears.

She then rested her head on the steering wheel of the car. Closing her eyes.

She just moved here to started a new life. She just want to move on and didn't want to depress anymore.

She just want to back to her old self. But, looks like everything are fails. She met him again.

Taeyeon wasn't sure that the person was Byun Baekhyun that she knows or maybe, a different person like Irene said.

But, everything are all the same! Those brown eyes, his hairs, his body, his hands, everything are all the same!

She knows him very well! It's impossible that he's another person!

Without she realized, one car stopped behind her car. The person got out from his car and walked to Taeyeon's car.

Slowly, he knocked on the window. Taeyeon startled a little. She opened her eyes and wiped her tears quickly.

Then she opened the window. She froze when she saw him again. It's him again.

Baekhyun also froze at his spot. He didn't expected that this is Taeyeon's car. He was about to go, but Taeyeon quickly get out from her car and grabbed his arm.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned to facing her. Once again, he was shocked when Taeyeon suddenly hug him.

"Hey, let me go!" Baekhyun try to push her but he can't.

She hugged him so tight. "I miss you, Baekhyun-ah. Why did you leave me? Two years! Two years, Baekhyun-ah! I'm fucking miss you!" Taeyeon cried again.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you crazy?! Let me go!" Baekhyun finally can released himself from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stared at him with disappointment. She slowly shook her head.

"Baekhyun-"

"Unnie!"

Baekhyun turned and saw one girl running to them. It's Irene. Irene stopped when she saw Baekhyun.

Her eyes widened. Taeyeon still looking at Baekhyun. Didn't care about Irene who calling her just now.

"Baekhyun oppa?"

"Great! Now who the hell are you? Can you guys please stop this drama? I didn't even know you!" Baekhyun can't hold it anymore.

He rubbed his face roughly before glared at the two girls.

"You are Baekhyun oppa right? Unnie..he's-"

"Now tell me. Who are you guys? Crazy sisters? Please, I don't know you guys. Seriously!" Baekhyun cut Irene's words.

Irene look at him in disbelief. "Oppa.. Stop joking!"

"Stop calling me oppa. It's disgusting! I'm not your oppa." Baekhyun raised his voice.

Taeyeon slowly hold his hand. Baekhyun tried to pulled back his hand but Taeyeon hold it tightly.

She stared at his face, at his eyes.

"Baekhyun-ah, please don't do this to me. You say that you love me? Then why you treat me like this? I miss you so much.."

Taeyeon begged at him. Baekhyun sighed loudly and look back at her.

"Kim Taeyeon, yes. I was Byun Baekhyun. But sorry to disappointed you, I'm a different person. Okay, I know that maybe I'm look alike with your boyfriend. And maybe our name are the same too. But! But, I'm not your Baekhyun. Okay? I'm Byun Baekhyun but I'm not the same person as yours. You think that only one Byun Baekhyun in this world? Don't you know that there are seven people that look alike? Stop it please."

Baekhyun said in long speech. Taeyeon started to cry again. Her tears fall down on her cheeks. Can't stop.

"You're lying.." Taeyeon replied.

Irene just look down before she sigh. She touched Taeyeon's arm. "Unnie, let's go home. Please..he's not Baekhyun oppa. He's a another person."

She persuaded her. But Taeyeon keep shaking her head. Didn't want to go.

"Unnie, you will get sick again." Irene still begging at her.

She slowly pulled Taeyeon closer to herself. Taeyeon finally let his hand go but suddenly, she fainted.

"Unnie!"