Chapter 31

Baekhyun who was driving, glanced at Taeyeon who just kept quiet and didn't talk.

He stopped his car at the near park before he got out from his car. Then, he went to the other side and opened the door before pulled Taeyeon out softly.

Taeyeon just follow him and didn't spoke anything. Both of them walked together to the near bench before sat on it.

Baekhyun then glanced at Taeyeon who keep shutting her mouth. He sighed.

"Taeyeon-ah.." he called her softly, holding her right hand.

Taeyeon look at him and humming. "Hm?"

"I'm sorry about my mom. She shouldn't say like that to you. I know she is too-"

"Why did she included my mom?" Taeyeon cut him, asking him why Mrs.Byun mentioning her mom.

Baekhyun was speechless. He didn't know if he can tell her the truth or not. But, if he didn't tell the truth, this situations will getting worst.

"Taeyeon..listen to me, okay? You trust me, right?" he asked while staring into her eyes.

"I just wanna know why she mentioning my mom. That's all. Is she know my mom? But how?" Taeyeon asked one by one.

"Taeyeon, listen here. Actually, my mom with your stepmom..they know each other since they were young. Same with your late mom. The three of them know each other. Your mom, always bullying them with her gang. That's why they hate her and your stepmom marrying your father to get a revenge on your mom using you. And that's the reason why she hate you with me."

Taeyeon stared back at him with her teary eyes. The facts that she finally knew. Baekhyun slowly pulled her into a hug.

He rubbed her back softly. "I'm sorry about her, okay?" he whispered.

Taeyeon finally cried. She try to hold her sobbing but she can't. Baekhyun hug her more tight and kissed her head.

"Mom maybe are too much, but people can changed. Mom is a very nice and lovely woman I've ever found. Everyone makes mistakes.." Taeyeon said while crying.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah, you're right. It's okay..I'm here." he patted Taeyeon's head. "I'm sorry about her." he whispered again.

They were in that position for almost fifteen minutes before Taeyeon slowly pushed herself away from Baekhyun.

"I will fix this. I promise you." Baekhyun promised her and smiling while wiping the tears on her cheeks and stroking it gently.

Taeyeon finally nod.

-
-

Mr.Byun crossed his arms while staring at his wife. He sighed loudly make Mrs.Byun pay her attention at her husband.

"Can't you just stop your immature actions?" Mr.Byun asked in serious.

"What? You're saying that I am immature? Yah, that Taeyeon now is trying to steal Baekhyun from me. He is my son! And Taeyeon doesn't deserve him! She is just a bitch same with her mother!"

"How are you so sure?"

Both of them staring and glaring at each other. For the first time they have a fight together after their married each other.

Mr.Byun shake his head. "I can't believe you are like this. If God says that Taeyeon and Baekhyun were meant for each other, you can't change the fact! And don't say a bad word about Taeyeon like that. She is a good girl." he backup Taeyeon.

"Unbelievable. You are on her side too? I'm your wife, for the god sake!"

Mrs.Byun yelled at her husband.

"Yeah, you are my wife. But, your actions are too much! If you love Baekhyun, you will let him be happy with the girl that he loves. He loves Taeyeon, so let him be. I shut my mouth all of this time, because I'm patiently watching your actions. Even Jisoo can understand him. And you are his mom, can't you understand your own son? You are unbelievable!"

Mrs.Byun squeaked roughly when she heard her husband spoke. But, he was true. A mother supposed to understand her daughter/son.

Mr.Byun shake his head in disappointment before he throw his look away.

"Don't think that people can't changed. And, Taeyeon is not the same as her mom. Her mom also has changed. Don't judge without knowing the truth. If Taeyeon didn't truly love Baekhyun, she will leave him and dated another guy. But see? She still loving him! You should be grateful because there's a girl who loves your son so much." After saying that, Mr.Byun went out straight to downstairs.

Leaving his wife alone there. Mrs.Byun crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

Taeyeon, Taeyeon, and Taeyeon! Always her! Just like her mom!

Her heart saying. Finally she decided to call her best friend, Hyunjin.

"Hello, Hyunjin-ah."

"Yes? Why did you call me? "

"I just want your help. I want you to bring Taeyeon away. Far from my son. Can you do that?"

"Gosh, you know it's hard. Taeyeon is not alone. Your son will always protect her. And she have Irene..and Tiffany too! Even Tiffany, who are not in our family, can kicked me and Hana out. Especially Irene. Geez.. "

Mrs.Byun chuckled in disbelief. She clenched her teeth.

"Don't tell me that you're afraid of Irene and Tiffany? Such a coward."

Mrs.Kim bit her lower lip and calmed herself down. Hana who sat beside her just staring at her and raised one of her eyebrow.

Waiting for her mom's informations.

"I'm not! But, I just scared if your son would do something bad at me and Hana. You should watch your son. Why don't you settled it by yourself? I just can help a little bit. "

"Tch, fine. I'll do it all by myself. I want you to threatened Taeyeon. I heard that Tiffany and Irene weren't here, right? So this is the right time."

"Fine. I will do it. "

Mrs.Byun smirked before ended the call. She was satisfied. This is the only chance before Irene and Tiffany come back to Incheon.

She must do something between Taeyeon and Baekhyun quickly. She knows that Tiffany and Irene.

"If I can't forced you nicely, I will do it roughly."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

sorry , if didn't update often . I didn't feel well and I don't have so much energy to typing .