Chapter 4

Irene and Taeyeon were having dinner together at that night. Taeyeon just stared at Irene who was eating.

Irene noticed that her sister keep staring at her. She raised her head and frowned.

"Why, unnie?" she asked.

Taeyeon smiled a little before she put her chopsticks down. "Nothing. But, I just wanna said that I will find a job later. I can't let you work alone." she said.

Irene widened her eyes. She stay silent while looking at her sister.

"Are you serious, unnie?" she asked again.

"Yes." Taeyeon nodded confidently.

"But, I want you to rest at home. Just let me w-"

"I'm your sister. I can't let you working alone. I have my responsibility on you too. I didn't want to be like an useless sister for you. I will find a job, okay? This is my decision. While starting a new life."

Taeyeon mumbled at her last words but Irene still can hear it. Slowly, Irene nod. She sigh before smile at her.

"Okay if that's your final decision. Unnie, you are not useless sister for me. But you are a great unnie!" Irene said happily. Want to cheer Taeyeon up.

Taeyeon chuckles before she nod. "Yeah, right." she rolled her eyes playfully.

Irene hit her arm and pouted. "Of course, unnie!"

Both of them laughed. Irene was happy that night. She can't hide her happy smile. This is gonna work.

Taeyeon will move on and start a new life. She will not be sad anymore. This is her new life already. Even it's not begin yet.

But Irene could feel that Taeyeon will successfully move on and back to the old Kim Taeyeon.

Irene smile again. She hopes that this will work.

"Now, continued eat. You are like in an imagination." Irene startled when Taeyeon said that.

She giggled before obeyed her. They continued eating their dinner.

"When you will find a job? Wanna me to help you, unnie?" Irene ask.

"Um, it's okay. Focus on your work. Let me handle myself. I think I will go tomorrow? I wanna get a job very fast! I'm bored stay at home." Taeyeon replied before she sipped her coffee.

Irene nod as she gulped her water and wiped her mouth.

"Alright then."

-
-

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up early than before. She want to get a job. She went into the bathroom and take a shower.

After that, she dressed up nicely. She didn't put makeup too much because she loves her natural beautiful face.

She just wore lip balm, eyeliner and mascara. And some foundation on her white face.

She smiled. "Let's go. You can do this, Taeyeon." she mumbled to herself.

Taeyeon then grabbed her handbag and went out from her room. She went downstairs and saw Irene was eating her breakfast.

Karina was busy preparing breakfast for Taeyeon.

"It's okay, Karina. I can do it by myself." Taeyeon smile.

Karina raised her head and smile. She nod and went to the back. Irene realized her sister's presence.

She look at her. "Wow, unnie is so beautiful today!" she complimented her.

Taeyeon chuckles while sat on the chair.