Baekhyun's POV (8) [26]

I thanked the girl in the counter before take the paper bag and went to my car. I'm buying some lunch for me and Taeyeon.

I know that she will not eat again. And maybe, she skipped her breakfast this morning. She's always like that. I'm freaking worried about her but she didn't care about her health.

After get into my car, I drive straight to my company. When I stepped out from the lift after reach to floor 19, I noticed that the others has went out for a lunch.

Slowly, I walked to Taeyeon's room and saw her doing her work. I knew it. This girl-

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

After hearing her permission, I opened the door and went into the room. Then I close the door and turned to facing her. She stood up.

"Ah, boss.. Anything that you want me to do?" she ask.

I shook my head. "You didn't go and have your lunch?" I still asking even I've know it. She shut her mouth and didn't reply to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Without waiting for her answer, I pulled her hand and both of us went to the sofa.

"Sit."

I said and Taeyeon obeyed me. She sat on the sofa then I sat beside her. I take out something from the paper bag. The lunch box.

"I know that you didn't have your breakfast this morning. I bought it. Now eat." I said and look at Taeyeon.

"H-huh?" she froze.

"I said eat now." I said again.

Seeing Taeyeon didn't move make me take one of the lunch box and opened it.

I then take the spoon and was about to feed her. Gosh, I can't control myself from my actions. I really cared about her until I forgot to keep our distance.

"W-what are y-you doing?" she accidently stuttered.

"If you don't want to eat, then I will feed you. Let everyone see us." I threatened her.

Taeyeon bite her lower lip. "Fine! Give me the spoon." she gave up and take the spoon from me.

I smirked and give it to her. We started to eat in silence. I just stared at her while eating. She looks different to be honest.

She looks more thin than before. Is she sick? What sick? Gosh, this girl really drive me crazy.

"Be honest with me. Are you always skipped your lunch or dinners or breakfasts or whatever?" I pretended to ask.

Taeyeon stopped munching her foods and look at me. She then cleared her throat and slowly humming.

"Always. I don't know why but I don't feel like I want to eat. Yeah, lately I always skipped my meals. Lunch, dinner or breakfast." she finally admit it.

"And why did you do that?"

I can't control my face expression and my voice. Maybe she noticed that my voice changed. Yes, I'm mad right now. Why did you do that, Taeyeon?

"B-because.."

"You know that will make you sick? You will get sick if you always skipping your lunches  and dinners." I put his lunch box on the desk and started to complained.

Taeyeon still shut her mouth.

"And when you sick, you will make everyone worried about you. Irene, Tiffany.. And more."

"But you don't."

I heard she mumbled that words. Silence again.

Who said I don't care about you? I still cared for you even two years has passed. Even you thought that I'm another Byun Baekhyun.

If I don't care about you, maybe I'll let you and didn't bought you lunch. Or ask anything at you. I still care at you, Taengoo. Because I still love you.

But I can just said it in my heart. I can't say it with my mouth. I'm sorry, Taeyeon.

"Why should I care about you?" Of course I care, Taeyeon.

I saw her flashing a weak smile at me. "Then stop acting like you care. You're the one who told me to keep our distance. And I'm trying to do it. Stop it please." she said, lowering her voice.

Acting? No it's not.

Then she continued, "Your actions reminded me of him. Please, stop it." her voice was shaking.

She stand up from her sit and quickly went out from this room. Leaving me alone here. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I always be here and close to you. But I have to pretended that I'm not your Baekhyun. I'm sorry, Taengoo-ah. I cared about you. I love you so much." I just can mumbling.

I'm not acting but I really care for you. I'm sorry because I have to do this. I don't want to forget you. Or hurt you.