Chapter 18

The next morning, Taeyeon feel heavy on her head. And she feel cold too. Yes, of course she's having fever.

This is all because of the rains yesterday night. She checked on her alarm and widened her eyes.

"God, I'm late for ten minutes!" she shouted.

She quickly get up, but suddenly fell on her bed back. She had headache. "Ouch.." she moaned in pain.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and opened the door. Revealing Winter. Winter widened her eyes as she saw Taeyeon's condition.

She run to her and gently help Taeyeon to lay down on the bed properly.

"Unnie gwaenchana?" she asked, worriedly.

Taeyeon nodded. "I'm okay. Just I'm late already." she said and was about to get up but Winter stopped her.

"Wait. You're so hot! You had a fever! Just rest, unnie. I will call your boss, Baekhyun oppa." Winter replied and quickly went out from the room.

She take her phone and dialed Baekhyun's number. How she knows his number? Baekhyun gave his number to Winter in case something happen at this house.

Irene also got his number.

Winter put her phone near to her ear. After a while, Baekhyun answered her call.

"Oppa, sorry to tell you. But Taeyeon unnie can't go to work today. She had a fever." Winter reported.

"I knew it. It's okay. Um, can I go there to visited her? "

"Sure. Thanks oppa."

Winter ended the call and keep her phone back in her pocket. She then went to the kitchen and make a chicken soup for Taeyeon.

Giselle saw her and went to her. "What are you doing?" she ask.

"Taeyeon unnie was sick. I'm going to make her a chicken soup." Winter said and smile.

Giselle nodded. "Let me help you."

"Sure!"

Both of them started to cooking together. Karina and Ningning weren't there because they went to buy some groceries with Mrs.Yoon.

Heechul send them to buy some groceries. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun at the outside. Maybe sleeping.

-
-

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes before opened it. She thought that she fall asleep too long. She look at the door when the door opened by someone.

She blinked when she saw Baekhyun.

"B-Baekhyun? What are you doing here?"

Her voice was weak. She coughed a little. Baekhyun then went into her room followed by Winter and Giselle.

Winter put the food tray on the near desk.

"Unnie, I've cooked soup for you. Eh, not only me but Giselle was helping me too." Winter smiled.

Taeyeon smile back and nod. "Unnie, you're sleeping for seven hours already." Giselle said and make Taeyeon shocked.

"H-huh?!"

"Your body is weak and you are so hot." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon look at her.

Winter and Giselle nodded quickly, agreed with Baekhyun. "Unnie, the four of us, Karina, Winter, Ningning and I will go back to our hometown for a few days. Are you okay with that?" suddenly Giselle ask.

Taeyeon frowned. "Why?" she ask back.

"Oh we are forgot to tell you. Our grandparents are sick."

Did I told you that the four of them were cousins? No? Hehe never mind. Yeah, the four of them were cousins.

Taeyeon nod, understand with their condition. "Just go. Sure." she give them permission.

Giselle and Winter bow. "Thanks. We will go now. Karina and Ningning will be back and Heechul oppa will send us." Winter said.

Taeyeon just nod. Winter and Giselle then went out from her room and close the door. Leaving Taeyeon and Baekhyun alone.

Silence around them. Baekhyun then take the food tray and grabbed the soup bowl.

"You must eat. Or else, you will become more sick." He said softly which made Taeyeon feel nervous and her heart beating.

Baekhyun blow the soup gently, before feed Taeyeon. But she stop him.

"I can eat by myself."

"No. Let me feed you."

"But I-"

"Eat or else.."

Taeyeon squeaked and let him feed her. She then crossed her arms and look away. Sulking with him.

Baekhyun just chuckled watching her.

This memory..

Taeyeon suddenly remembered her memory with her late boyfriend. When she was sick, Baekhyun also the one who take care of her and threatened her if she didn't want him to feed her.

This is like a deja vu. This scenes repeated again but with a different person, just the name and face is the same.

Suddenly she feel sad. She miss him. Baekhyun's actions reminded her of him again.

"Taeyeon?"

His voice make Taeyeon realized from her world. She look at him before sigh. "Get out." she said.

Baekhyun frowned. "Huh? Why? Are you kid-"

"Get out!"

She raised her voice, didn't look at him. Slowly, her tears falling down on her cheeks.

Baekhyun shake his head. "But why? I just being nice at you." he talked back.

"Thanks, but you don't have to." She get up and pulled Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun have to follow her. She opened the door and pushed him out.

"Get out now. You aren't supposed to be here. Go downstairs and get out from my house. What if your girlfriend find out? Then what? She come to my house and slap me because getting closer to her boyfriend? Before that happen, I better avoided it." She said and keep pushing him.

But Baekhyun didn't move at all. He hold her hand make her stopped. Their eyes met.

But Taeyeon immediately look away.

"No, I won't go. You are sick! What if something happen to you?"

"And it's not your problem. Don't pretend to care about me. Keep your distance away from me." Taeyeon replied, lowering her voice.

"What's wrong with you? Of course I care about you."

"No stop it. You make me remembered of him! Stop it! I don't want to make it become worst. Don't reminded me of him. You are not him! I don't want to look you as him. Go away!"

Taeyeon hold her tears from coming out again. But she can't. She completely remembered of him now.

She didn't want to thought that he is Baekhyun her late boyfriend.

Taeyeon turned and was about to shut the door, but Baekhyun stop her again.

"Taengoo."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*innocent face* wait for the next chapter 😂 bye !!!!