Chapter 3

Tiffany smiled while wiping her tears. She stared at Irene and Taeyeon before hugging them tightly.

"Take care, guys. Inform me when you have arrived there." 

She said and let them go. Irene smile back and nodded. "Alright, unnie. We will." she replied.

Taeyeon just stay quiet and look away. To be honest, she didn't ready yet to move away.

She was born in Seoul, so she was feeling heavy to move from here. She just stared away. Tiffany and Irene look at her before they exchanged glances.

Tiffany touched Irene's arm and whispered at her.

"Are you sure this gonna work?" Tiffany ask.

"I'm sure. I will take care of her and make her happy back." Irene said confidently.

Tiffany sighed and nod. "Alright." she shrugged her shoulders.

Irene smile. She then pulled Taeyeon's hand softly. "Unnie, let's go. We have to go now." she said.

Taeyeon nod and pulled her luggage. She hug Tiffany for the last time. Then, she and Irene got into Irene's car.

Tiffany just stared at them. Irene started the engine and she waved at Tiffany. Taeyeon just smile at her best friend.

Then, the car slowly disappeared from Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany sigh again.

"Good luck."

-
-

After a few hours driving, finally they have arrived at Incheon. Irene drove straight to their new house.

She have settled everything here. House and more.

They got out from the car. Taeyeon stared at the rich and big house. She frowned a little before glance at Irene.

"Irene-ah, why so big? It just the two of us." she said.

Irene who was taking out their luggages, smiling. "Unnie, this is our house starting from now. This house, is from our mom." she replied.

Taeyeon look at Irene. "Mom?"

"Yup! She gave this house for us, in case if one of us wanna stay here." Irene explained again.

She smiled at Taeyeon before unlocked the door.

"Let's go in."

Taeyeon just obeyed her and she pulled her luggage, went into the house. Suddenly, four girls, three men and one old woman came and bowed.

Taeyeon frowned again. And who the hell are they?

Irene who saw her sister frowning, chuckled.

"Unnie, this four girls are our maids. Karina, Winter, Ningning and Giselle. This is Mrs.Yoon. She is the head of the maids here. Then this is Heechul oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and Eunhyuk oppa. Heechul oppa was our driver. While Minho oppa and Eunhyuk oppa are like a guards." 

Irene explained it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon's jaw dropped a little. She didn't know that she will have maids and guards. Also, driver.

She stared at them.

"You guys looks so young." she said while staring at the four girls.

They look at each other and smiled. "Nae, Miss Kim. Giselle and I were 23 years old. While Winter 22 years old and Ningning was 21 years old." The long blue haired Karina, said.

The others just smile and nod.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Just call me unnie." she quickly said.

The four girls exchanged their glances before the brown haired girl, Giselle spoke.

"Err, it's okay, miss. We shouldn't c-"

"Just call us unnie." Irene suddenly cut her.

They stared at her and Irene smiled. "Our age gap is not too much. Just call us unnie. And Mrs.Yoon, just call us by our name. So do you guys." Irene said while staring at them one by one.

The others slowly nod their head and smile.

Taeyeon finally smiled a little. She feel warm and comfortable with them. She guess, this is her new life.

How she started. She thinks, she can do this. Move on and started a new life in here.

"You guys can go now." Irene dismissed all of them.

They bow and started to went away. Back to their works.

"Unnie, let's go upstairs and rest. Let me inform Tiffany unnie." she said.

Taeyeon just nod. Both of them went upstairs to their room.

Irene's room just beside Taeyeon's room. Irene went into her room and close the door.

Taeyeon too. She get into her room and stared around the room.

"New life." she mumbled before close the door.

Then she sat on the sofa in her room while looking around. After a while, she decide to put all her clothes and stuffs.

While she was cleaning a little, she accidently take out something. Her face expression changed.

It was a necklace. Given from Baekhyun to her three years ago.

She stared at the necklace. "I miss you already." she mumbled again. Taeyeon decided to wear the necklace.

She didn't want to forget him. This is was given by him and she has to appreciate it. After wearing the necklace, she stared at herself using a mirror.

Taeyeon smiled a little.

-
-

Tiffany lay down on her bed and take her phone. She saw one message from Irene.

------------------------------------------------------
Irene ❤️ :

We have arrived at Incheon already ^^
------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany smile and she replied her message. Then she turned off her phone.

"I know you can, Taeyeon-ah." she said alone.

She close her eyes for a while, taking a rest. She was so tired because of her works. Suddenly, her phone was ringing.

Tiffany opened her eyes back and grabbed her phone lazily. She look at the name. Taeyeon. She quickly answered her call.

"Eo, Taeyeon-ah? Wae?"

Silence. Tiffany could hear that Taeyeon sigh. She raised her eyebrow.

"Why?" she asked again.

"I'm planning to move on. But, it may take some times.. "

Tiffany smiled as she heard Taeyeon spoke. She respected her decision.

"Good then! Yes, of course it have to take some times. But I know you can." Tiffany nodded.

"But I will never take off the necklace that he gave me. Three years ago. "

"Up to you. It's your memories with him."

"I'm planning to get a job too. I can't let Irene working here alone. I'm her sister. I should be working and not her. I feel like I'm an useless sister. "

Tiffany smiled. She knows that Taeyeon finally realized something. She licked her lips.

"Sure. Great then! But don't say like that. You are her unnie. She loves you. Well, she's 25 years old. Of course she has to work, right?"

Tiffany tried to comforted Taeyeon.

"Alright. I will end the call now. Take care and bye, Tiffany-ah. "

"Bye, babe."

Tiffany smile again.