Baekhyun's POV (6) [24]

Today was the first day Taeyeon working here. I don't know why but I feel happy. Maybe because I can see her everyday. Even I'm afraid a little because I'm scared that mom will find out.

I saw Taeyeon went into her room. Then I called her using the intercom and a few seconds later, she knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

She opened the door and went into my room. I pretended to playing with my phone. Then I put my phone down and raised my head to look at her.

She's pretty as always.

Out eyes met and my heart started beating faster. But she look away, avoiding my gaze. She reminded me on our first meet five years ago.

"First day, huh?" I said.

Taeyeon just stay silent. I stand up from my sit and slowly walked closer to Taeyeon. I can tell that she's nervous right now.

God, she's so cute. I really want to pinch her cheeks.

She stay cool and still looking away.

"So what should I do on my first day?" she asked make me thinking for a while.

I hummed while thinking. "Hm.."  I look at her and she suddenly look at me make us sharing an eye contacts.

We have an eye contacts for almost one minute before Taeyeon break it. She look away from me. Those eyes, I can't resist it. I really miss her.

I saw her step back a little. I noticed it and smirked.

"Why did you step back? I thought you won't." I said.

Taeyeon cleared her throat. "Didn't you told me to keep our distance?" she mumbled.

I chuckled. "Okay. You don't need to anything yet for today. If I need anything, I will call you. Now get out." I replied and turned before walked to my seat back.

"Okay."

Taeyeon was about to go, but I stopped her.

"You have to follow me after lunch. We have to meet our client."

Taeyeon nodded and bow a little before she went out from my room. I just stared at her figure.

Until the figure gone. I then sigh and rub my face.

"Am I too harsh and cold?" I asked myself.

I acting like that because I don't want her to get closer to me. I don't want mom hurt her. I will never let anyone touch her including my mom.

I will avoided Taeyeon forever. Even Jisoo and my stepdad tried to make me get closer to her again. I just don't want mom knows and she will came here.

Then she will find Taeyeon and Taeyeon will get hurt. I will never ever let that happen. But, can I hold my feelings? I really miss her and love her.

I sighed.

-
-

After lunch, Taeyeon and I went to Chanyeol's company. She will go with me and I'm feeling nervous suddenly. We will be alone together again.

"Get in." I said and she obeyed me.

Both of us get into my car and I started the engine. Then I drove away straight to Park Company. Silence between us. I pretended to focus on my driving while actually I always stealing glance at her.

After ten minutes, we have arrived at the company.

We got out from my car and went into the company. Chanyeol and his personal assistant, Rachel greeted us.

"This is your new personal assistant?" Chanyeol asked me.

I just nod. "She is Kim Taeyeon." Chanyeol widened his eyes and look at Taeyeon who flashed a smile at him.

He smiled back. I know what Chanyeol is thinking right now. Luckily he forgave me about yesterday. I lied him about Taeyeon. When we met Jisoo, Jisoo told Chanyeol everything and that time, Chanyeol smacked my head.

"I'm Park Chanyeol and this is Rachel."

Taeyeon bowed at him and Rachel. Then we sat together and started our meeting. Suddenly, Taeyeon excused herself to go to the toilet.

Chanyeol ask Rachel to lead her. I just look at them. I noticed that Taeyeon's face looks so pale. Is she okay?

After a few minutes, they went back from the toilet and we continued our discussing. About one hour later, Chanyeol stopped the meeting and make a decision about our project.

We stood up.

"Thanks bro." Chanyeol said while we shake our hands together. I smiled.

"Welcome." Chanyeol and Rachel then smiled and bow. Taeyeon and I bow back before we went out.

"You go first. I have to meet Chanyeol." I said and Taeyeon nod. I stared at her figure that slowly gone.

Then I went to Chanyeol and Rachel. "Rachel, can I ask what happen to Taeyeon? She looks pale." I said.

Actually I'm worried about her. Holly shit! Who didn't get worried? She look so pale. Rachel licked her lower lip before replied, "I think she skipped her lunch."

I widened my eyes. Chanyeol just crossed his arms watching us talking.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"I'm sure. I think she skipped her lunch or maybe..she skipped her meals almost everyday?"

Chanyeol tap my shoulder and I look at him. "Take her to the near restaurant. She must eat." he said.

Chanyeol has know everything about my past and who was Taeyeon. It's because of Jisoo who told him yesterday. While I just lying to him.

But he knows everything already. Thank god he didn't kill me. I quickly nod before went away. I saw Taeyeon was waiting for me.

We get into my car and I drove away. I drove passed my company and I know that Taeyeon noticed it. She look at me.

"Baek- I mean boss..you passed t-"

"I know. Now shut up." I cut her words coldly.

I hate it when she skipped her meals. She will get sick. And I don't want that happen. Plus, her condition now is not very good.

But I know she pretended to be okay. I stopped in front of one restaurant.

"You didn't had your lunch?" she asked me but I ignored her.

I went out from the car and went to the other side. Then I opened the door and gently pulled Taeyeon out from the car.

We went into the restaurant.