Chapter 36

Baekhyun smile like an idiot while staring at Taeyeon's cute face who was sleeping beside him. After watching the horror movie, Taeyeon sleeping with hugging his arm.

Since yesterday, she didn't let his arm go. And that's make Baekhyun smiling like an idiot. Happy that he stay closer to her.

"Taeyeon-ah, wake up." he patted her cheeks softly to wake her up.

Taeyeon moved a little before continued her sleeping beauty. Baekhyun chuckled and try to wake her up again.

"Princess, get up now. It's 8 a.m in the morning." he is stroking Taeyeon's hair gently.

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and open it before she look around. "What?" she asked.

"Good morning!" Baekhyun giggled.

"Don't disturb my beauty sleep." Taeyeon say and pouting. Baekhyun smile before he pinched her cheeks and peck her pout.

"Morning kiss." he whispered.

Taeyeon glared at him playfully while hitting his arms. Baekhyun laugh as he pushed himself up from the bed.

He stretched his body a little before stood up. "Go and take a bath. I will prepare some breakfast. Don't worry just wear my hoodie." he said before winking at her and went out from the room.

Taeyeon chuckled in disbelief. "He's still the same." she mumbled.

Didn't waste any time, she quickly get up from the bed and grabbed her towel that Baekhyun has prepared. She then went into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

After that, she wear the hoodie that Baekhyun told her to wear, the black one. When she's done dressing up and brushing her hairs, she went out from the room.

She smell something good.

This guy never disappointed in cooking.

Taeyeon smiled a little before she went downstairs and stepped to the kitchen. She saw Baekhyun prepared some breakfast at the table.

Baekhyun who realized that someone was staring at him, raising his head. And when he saw Taeyeon, he flashed his smiled at her.

Taeyeon just smile back and went to him. Baekhyun pulled her into a hug and whispered something.

"You look so cute in this hoodie." he whispering at her.

Taeyeon hit his arm playfully. "It's oversize and I look like a-"

"Don't say too much. Now let's eat." Baekhyun cut her and break the hug.

Taeyeon glared at him. She totally look so cute with that oversized hoodie on her. And Baekhyun loves to see her wearing his hoodie because of that.

Baekhyun knows that she's glaring at him right now. He sat down while saying, "Sit down now and eat your breakfast before I make you."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sat opposite with him. Baekhyun smiled in victory.

-
-

Chanyeol crossed his arms and scanned the views. He then glanced at Jisoo and raised his eyebrow.

"How? Isn't this romantic enough?" he asked.

Jisoo also crossing her arms and scanning the views. She then nodded. "Hm, you can add some flowers a little more. Then done!" she said.

Chanyeol obeyed her then he sprinkled a little more of the beautiful flowers. Jisoo smiled contentedly before clapping her hands in a sign of satisfaction.

Chanyeol showed a proud face. "I know I'm the best and useful for Baekhyun the bacon!" he said proudly.

"Tch.." Jisoo shake her head while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Do you think Taeyeon will like and accept Baekhyun's proposal?" Chanyeol asked Jisoo.

Jisoo quickly nodded. "Of course! Taeyeon loves him so much! Although I'm not close to Taeyeon and just know her, but she is kind. And really loves Baekhyun. They were meant together." she replied.

"Agree with you." Chanyeol commented. Jisoo just chuckled.

Chanyeol smile again. "So this restaurant will be specially booked by Baekhyun to propose to Taeyeon. Let's wish his success." he said again.

Jisoo agreed with him and smiled. After they finish their task, Chanyeol calls Baekhyun and informs him that everything is done. He made a loudspeaker.

"Bro! We are done! Don't worry, it's perfect." Chanyeol giggled.

"Really? Okay, I can't wait to see how you guys do your job! " Baekhyun joked on the other side.

Jisoo and Chanyeol laughed together.

"You will like it, oppa!" Jisoo added. 

"Alright, alright! By the way, thanks. I will treat you guys dinner and shopping later. "

"Really?!" Jisoo and Chanyeol shouted together.

Baekhyun grunted. "No need to shout. And I will treat you guys only if Taeyeon accept my proposal. Only. "

"Don't worry. She will." Chanyeol promised.

He and Jisoo then grinned widely. Baekhyun then bid goodbye and ended the call.

Jisoo then let out a light sigh. "Let's go." she said then they both left the restaurant. Suddenly, Jisoo's phone ringing.

Jisoo take her phone out and frowned when she saw Mrs.Byun's name. She quickly answered the call.

Chanyeol just glanced at her.

"Yes, mom?"

"Where are you and are you busy? "

"Um, I'm with Chanyeol. No, I'm not busy. Why?" she asked.

"Oh I see.. Can we see each other tomorrow? Hanging out together like we always do in America. "

Jisoo smiled a little before she nodded. "Sure."

"Great. Goodbye! "

"Bye."

Jisoo turned off her phone. Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Why?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just..mom wants to see me and hanging out with me tomorrow." Jisoo replied.

"Oh.. So you agreed?"

Jisoo hummed and nod. "You know that I lost my mom in an accident ten years ago and after meeting Baekhyun's mom, she was like a real mother for me. She's kind, caring and always love me until she want to make me as her daughter-in-law. I'm grateful that we are still close even she has accepted Taeyeon as Baekhyun's girlfriend. And maybe she accepted her as daughter-in-law." she muttered.

Chanyeol smiled. "Then? You regret it?" he teased her.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"No! I just grateful that we are still close to each other and I'm still allowed to calling her mom. So Baekhyun is my oppa now." she giggled.

"You sure that Baekhyun wants to accept you as his sister?"

"Yah!"

Jisoo hit Chanyeol's arm playfully and the tall yoda bursted into laugh.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

last chapter ? next maybe . dunno , i want to finished this story quickly but sometimes i want to make another plot twist hehe . just a joke 😂