Chapter 3

Harry's POV.
2013.

It was about 1:30 in the afternoon, I decided to take a walk around the city. Walking down the street, I took out cigarettes. Throwing another lollipop in the trash, I put a cigarette in my mouth and brought the lighter.

Taking one puff after another, allowing the smoke to pass through the whole body, smoking relaxes me to some extent

While I was walking, I noticed a group of teenagers. Shit, I completely forgot that there is a school here, I'll probably put on glasses. Bristol is a small city, so after the release of our album, people began to actively recognize us, although we were not unknown before, but they knew us not as a band.

Putting on glasses, I went to the school, sat on the bench in front of it and continued to smoke, looking at the teenagers leaving the building. Suddenly, I noticed two girls leaving the school, one of them caught my attention.

Fuck, she's beautiful.

My breathing quickened, I looked at her without taking my eyes off until she was out of sight. Who is she? What is her name? Why have I never seen her in the city before?

What is happening to me? Some weird feeling..

Why did I suddenly need her name and why should I know her? I didn't even pay attention to people before, then why did I notice her?

Okay, I need to get out of here before they notice me and I need forget about it, cigarettes will help.

I got up from the bench and walked towards the house. Stopped in to buy a beer and a couple of packs of cigarettes.

A little while later.

When I got home, I collapsed on the sofa in the living room. All the way here, I thought about her, about that schoolgirl. I have no idea who she is, but then why the hell is she in my head?

While I was lying on the sofa, looking at the ceiling and thinking only about the girl, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the presence of the other guys in the house.

"Styles?" Liam said. "Styles, can you hear me?"

"Heeey!" Louis said.

"Harry fucking Styles, stop ignoring us!" Liam yelled right in my face.

"Have you lost your mind? Why yell like that, you idiots?" I said unhappily, angrily looking at the guys crowded around the sofa. "I'm busy, get the fuck out of here"