Rescue/ The Beginning

5:00 am

5:00 am. The alarm clock is ringing.

"What? What, why is it already morning, bring the night back, please, I want to sleep"

Tell me, what tyrant came up with to start school at 7 in the morning? And I am more than sure that whoever did it wants me dead.

I reluctantly crawl out of bed, and move towards the closet. I take out my clothes and start dressing slowly. Looking in the mirror, I understand that for some reason, it starts to seem to me that in the morning, I look like a zombie in a dress.

Laughing at my own joke, I suddenly realized that it was not cool at all, to look like a zombie in a dress, and with these thoughts I went to the bathroom.

I hope that my mom has already left for work, otherwise I don't want to listen to her lectures at 5 in the fucking morning.

I have a very strict mother, and she is almost always not happy with me, she controls me in everything. In her opinion, I should study for the highest scores and do absolutely everything she says, I am forbidden to dye my hair, get pierced, go to parties at school, I can walk until a maximum of 10 pm, I can't even cut my hair. And the only thing that my mother sometimes allows is to go to sleepover with my best friend Emma, ​​and today I'll go to her for the night.

Fortunately, my mother was not at home, but there was a note from her, with a list of things that I need to do.

Do I look like a joke to her?

It was 5:20 in the morning. Going into the kitchen, I quickly made myself a breakfast of sandwiches, and returned to the room.

Sitting down at the table, I began to eat, and at the same time opening my diary, I began to write.

I have always loved to write and read, and from the age of 14 I started keeping diaries about my life and everything that happened to me, and let's ignore the fact that I have a very boring life and, apart from school, I usually don't go anywhere. Now I am 17 and keeping diaries still gives me pleasure, in the future I would like to make a book about my life out of all my diaries, I have always dreamed of becoming a writer or journalist, writing articles and books.

Anastasia's dairy
Dear diary, it's me and my boring life again. And I would like to complain that today I again had to wake up at 5 in the morning so as not to be late for school. I wish this year would come to an end faster.

It was 5:50 am. Damn, it's time for me to get out.

Closing the diary, I put it in my bag and quickly ran out of the house.

Probably many people will think that I am abnormal because I like to write down every little thing, and if at any moment it is not convenient to get a diary, then I record it on a dictaphone or just write in notes on my phone, and then transfer everything to paper and sometimes draw situations that have occurred.