Chapter 1

Two years later.
2015.

Venom.

All the people around are shouting lyrics, jumping, loud music is playing. They are on stage.

Venom.

Our eyes meet, he looks at me with his green eyes, a familiar smirk on his face.

Venom.

"We're back!" The guys from the stage shouted. The entire hall began to scream furiously.

Venom.

He came down from the stage, straight towards me, without taking his eyes off me.

"Do you remember me, little fox?"

"Aah!" I screamed, opening my eyes. My heart was beating so fast like I was running a marathon.

What was it? Where I am? Damn...it was just a dream.

Damn it, two years have passed, I even forgot about them..Stupid dream, why did I have it?

I called Emma, ​​but no one answered me. Hmm weird, is she already gone?

Getting out of bed, I went to Emma's room, but to my surprise she wasn't there. Did she wake up before me? This has never happened before. I'll call her a bit later, what if something happened.

7am. Back in my room, I pulled out a flowered shirt, purple skirt, black tights from the closet and started getting dressed.

I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen. I still have about an hour before leaving, so I have time to prepare a delicious breakfast.

Avocado toast and eggs... Yeah, that's a great idea.

While I'm cooking, I decided to call Emma.

"Hey Emma"

"Hey, how are you?"

"It's ok, but where are you?"

"I had to leave much earlier this morning. I had five missed calls from our boss"

That sounds really scary..five missed calls from Mr. Jones, that's too scary.

"Emma, ​​tell me everything's fine and we won't get fired" I said nervously.

"We won't be fired..well, to be more precise, he said that he would fire me, if last month's statistics report isn't on his desk by tonight" Emma said, with a nervous laugh at the end.

"Emma.. how did this even happen?"

"I don't know, sorry I didn't say earlier" Emma said, taking a deep breath.

"To be honest, I also have news, and not the best as it seems to me"

Should I tell her that I had a dream about Venom, about people from whom there was no news for two whole years?

"Mm, you intrigued me, but tell me later, otherwise I'll be fired. See you at work, Ana" She said quickly and hung up.

Good luck Emma, ​​good luck.

7:42am. I finished my breakfast, it was excellent as I expected.

I went back to my room and packed some things. Wait a minute, where's my work pass?

A couple of minutes later, my pass was found, I pinned it to my shirt. I put on my boots and my favorite blue coat and went outside.

Noisy, morning London, I still can't get used to it, but I dreamed of moving here since school, and two months ago Emma and I succeeded. Since then, we live together and work in the same place.