Consent/ The Beginning

Two weeks later

Two weeks later.

Dear Diary, I've been dying of boredom in this room for the second week. It's been two weeks since that night with Harry. We haven't seen each other all this time. I got a little sick and after that day I never showed up at school, and to be honest, I was very happy about that, because I knew that at school everyone would probably find out about this and rumors would start again. Mom was very unhappy, but still she allowed me to stay at home. And in the end I've been sitting at home for two weeks now, and despite the fact that I'm very bored, I'm doing everything to extend my stay here.

Emma comes to my house every day after school and often brings some goodies, and she brings news too. I'm very glad of this, otherwise I'm literally dying of boredom. I hope she comes today.

Okay..I'll probably go. See you again, Diary.

I closed the diary and got up from the chair, plopped down on the bed, face down on the pillow. What am I supposed to do?

I turned onto my back and began to stare at the ceiling. About ten minutes passed, when suddenly the thought came to me, that I should watch a movie. I crawled out of bed to grab a list of movies I want to watch. I closed my eyes and chose a random movie.

"The Vow" Sounds interesting.

I turned on the TV and found this movie. Oh wow, this is a new movie, it came out just a year ago, in 2012. I love romantic movies, I hope I like it.

With these thoughts in mind, I started watching the movie. From the first minute I liked the film, took out the popcorn and watched it lying on the bed. It took about twenty minutes from the start of viewing, and I heard some kind of knock on the window. But when I turned around at the window, I saw nothing and continued to watch the film.

Weird..

But after a couple of seconds, I heard a louder knock. And suddenly my window just opened. With fear, I fell out of bed, screaming. Turning to the window, I saw Harry. He was sitting on the windowsill and looking at me with a grin.

What the hell is he doing here, trying to scare the shit out of me?

"Knock knock, let the devil in"

Harry said with a smirk, jumping off the windowsill into my room.

I stood rooted to the spot, in complete shock and looked at him. I have no words.. How did he even get in here? Is he a kangaroo or something, and just jumped?

I no longer know what to expect from this person..although I'm no longer sure that he is a human at all.

"Was my surprise successful?" Harry asked with a smirk, leaning his elbows on the windowsill.

Definitely...Harry. Your surprise was a success. My heart almost stopped...

"W-what are you doing here? How did you get in here?"