Chapter 2

"Emma, ​​why are you silent?" Rebecca asked.

"What did you just say?" Emma asked, looking at me in total confusion.

"Do you like Venom?"

It's all a joke, right? Is this just a joke? Tell me it's all just a joke!

"Well..yeah, I like a couple of their songs" Emma replied with a shrug as she continued to stare at me.

"Great, so you and Ana will definitely want to go to their concert. By the way, say hi to Ana" Rebecca said, impending a sweet voice.

"First of all, Ana is standing next to me, so tell her yourself. And secondly..what a concert, what's going on?" Rebecca you got me confused.

"Hey, Ana!"

"Hey" I answered quietly.

"Are you okay, guys? Your voices are stressing me out a bit"

"Yes, everything seems to be ok so far, although Ana has been standing with a frightened expression on her face for 10 minutes. We just found the tickets under our door, and now I'm starting to understand whose they are"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! I forgot to warn you that I left the tickets at the door. You weren't at home and I thought that I would just leave them at your door, apparently I forgot to sign that it was from me" Rebecca sounded guilty.

"Finally, everything cleared up, Rebecca, don't you dare do it again. You scared us" Emma said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, again. My friend and I won't be able to go to the concert, so now the tickets are yours" Rebecca said. "Sorry, I have to go, see you later. Have a good time at the concert" She said defiantly and hung up.

There have never been such surprises in my life.. I need to buy a sedative, I'll still need it if such surprises happen.

"Okay, let's finally go home, otherwise we've been standing here forever" Emma said as she turned the key in the keyhole.

Entering the living room, I immediately plopped down on the sofa and lay motionless, looking at the ceiling.

"Ana, are you okay?" Emma asked as she sat down next to her.

Such a ridiculous question..to which I never know the answer.

"Apart from the fact that I almost died from shock, everything is fine" I replied sarcastically.

"Don't exaggerate, it's okay. Rebecca just forgot everything, as usual" Emma said smiling.

"Em, are you really going to the concert?" I asked, looking incredulously at the tickets lying on the table.

"Of course I'll go, and you'll go too! Rebecca left us two tickets, this is our chance to see them again, we will definitely go!" Emma exclaimed.

No no no! I can't go there.

"Um, I'm sorry but I'd better stay at home"

"What?! No, you will go to the concert with me, you want it, I know you want it, but for some reason you are afraid"

"Emma, ​​too much time has passed, everything is different now, they probably even forgot who we are.. Everything has changed, we've changed" I said nervously as I got up from the couch.

"I don't accept any excuses, you're going and that's it! You will thank me for it" Emma said confidently, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But Em-"

"Ana, listen to me very carefully" Emma interrupted me. "We'll go there, have a wonderful time, and I assure you, they remember us, just as we remember them" Emma said in a serious voice, putting her hand on my shoulder.