"Yes, of course. I'll be waiting for you two to come here."

"Since I'm already here, I might as well sell you some more swords." I pulled out the bag of all the swords and daggers I made over the past six months since I'd last seen him. "I think there's ten or twenty of each or so, maybe more."

He grabbed the bag. "See you in a few months."

I walked out of the Guild Hall and headed over to the new signature that was at the manor.

Well, well, well. It seems we have a visitor.

I smiled. I'm finally gonna get to meet him after these eight long years.

After I got to the manor, I walked inside.

"Father, I'm back." I made my presence known, aware that Father nor Mother or Lilia were here.

"Father?" I walked into the living room, to see the Leywin family with Arthur. They were about to go spar.

Just then, I heard Father, Mother and Lilia barge in. "Rey! I heard your son's alive! What the hell's going on?" He huffed, Mother and Lilia trailing not too far behind him.

"Ah, Vince, this is my son, Arthur! He's alive!" He presented the boy to us.

"Oh, right. Kuro, this is Arthur. He's your age and he's a mage just like you."

"It's nice to meet you. Kuro, was it?" He stuck his hand out for a greeting.

"It's nice to meet you Arthur. Uncle Rey was quite open about your talent as a three year old mage." I looked at Reynolds, who was smiling cheekily.

I raised a Sound barrier around the two of us and looked at him, expression serious. "The Dragon's dead." His eye's widened.

"Not that one," I pointed to Sylvie. "Sylvia. The son of a bitch you saw, dealt the last blow."

"How did you kno-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I raised my finger to my mouth.

"Ah, ah. What I know is what you wonder. I'm only gonna tell you this. It is very nice to meet you in person. King. Grey."

I let the Sound barrier down.

"So, Uncle Rey," I brought my attention to him. "Why haven't you sparred with him, yet? You were dying to get me the moment you found out I was a mage."

He rubbed the back of his head, smiling cheekily once more. "I saw it as an opportunity to vent."

"Speaking of mages, Arthur, your core looks Light Red. I'm sure your 'circumstances' restrained you for quite some time." I turned back to him and raised a Sound barrier once more. "I know that Dragon Will was quite troublesome to deal with during your stay there." I let it down again.

"Y-yeah, I'm Light Red right now. What about you?" He looked at me as if gauging me.

"I broke through to Initial Silver about four months ago."

"No way... I was called a genius for awakening at three. What's that make you?" He pointed at me.

"A better genius for awakening at two." I smirked.

"Cheeky brat," Father rustled my hair.

Speaking of hair, he really did take after his mother's looks. Whereas Reynolds' hair was ashen brown, Alice had beautiful Auburn, the same as Arthur. And his azure blue eyes. We're both quite good looking, now that I think about it.

He's got Auburn hair with azure blue eyes and baby-ish facial features while I've got Ice-White hair with silver eyes and more mature features, courtesy of this God body.

TBATE - The Help of a Certain Beingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें