There was a faint sound of music coming from Wang Chen, which seemed to be outside, and Ye Li suspected that he was still drinking, and his speech was a bit converse.

"My agent was originally my cousin, and he used me as a fool, but now he has resigned."

Ye Li remembers that when he first announced his relationship, the agent was still the little model, but it had nothing to do with Ye Li.

"Sorry, Mr. Wang Chen, I already have an artist on hand."

Everyone knows that Ye Li's rule is to bring only one artist.

"I know, that actor, I'm on a show with him now. To be honest, you have taken him for so long without any splashes. Since his debut, there has been a drama. How much money can you earn, and your share is less than before. Less, hello–"

Ye Li directly hung up the phone.

Wang Chen cursed an **** and threw the phone directly.

Gu Qingchi did not go well, but the show went smoothly, which can be considered smooth in another sense.

The battle was again five days later.

During these five days, the program team will shoot for two hours a day, without revealing the complete content, to check the progress of each group, in fact, it is also a fan of the younger generation.

From the perspective of Gu Qingchi, the audience always watched the most in the live broadcast room.

But in fact he really couldn't go on.

The seniors of other people's families have been teaching experience to the younger generations, and he has been learning how to sing and dance at a loss.

Let's not talk about dancing. He hasn't reached this stage yet. The five members of the men's team started the whole process, and the dances they danced were all hip-hop styles with intense rhythm throughout, so the breath was still stable.

But Gu Qingchi hasn't added any dance moves, just practiced singing, and didn't sing well.

He doesn't know how to sing at all. The instrument is okay and he can do well with pure practice. But for Gu Qingchi, singing is something that he can't do well after practicing many times. Once he speaks, he is finished.

It can't be said to be unpleasant, Gu Qingchi's own voice is not unpleasant, he just can't find the tune, no matter which part he is, he just walks over.

"Senior, that's not the case. You have to go up and then slide down, there must be an ups and downs."

The five men in the men's team surrounded Gu Qingchi, one after the other.

Gu Qingchi looked at the paper with lyrics written in front of him, took a deep breath, and sang it again very seriously.

The few people around him were full of expectations, but when he finished singing, they all became frustrated with the naked eye.

The barrage is gloating.

[I'm really too happy, this is the source of my happiness these days, I'm really not black, but I really want to diss, and then I can harvest the passers-by, you can do it, I can really do it. 】

[KTV Maiba said that he has unprecedented confidence in his singing skills. 】

[Hahaha, five little ones: There is no change at all, but I don't know how to say it. 】

[Hahahahaha, this is too embarrassing for my brother, how can you do this, hahaha, let's not tell the truth, I came to crusade the program group to match our brother indiscriminately, hahaha, the ghost knows what I have gone through, brother Sorry, but I really miss it hahaha. 】