<fifty six.>

Mulai dari awal

"So, what do you need help with?" Blaise asked.

"I don't need help. I just wanted to talk to you." Ellie explained and Blaise nodded.

"How are you? I heard about Fred." Blaise asked.

"I'm better. It still hurts." Ellie exclaimed.

"I bet. So do I have to beat the jerk up or does Theo have it covered?" Blaise asked and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"That's not necessary and Theo isn't going either." Ellie explained.

"You two have gotten pretty close." Blaise spoke.

"We have." Elle said.

"Do you think you would give him another try?" Blaise asked.

Ellie gave Blaise a look.

"Honestly, I don't think I could see myself loving him romantically. Platonically sure. But, if I was dating him I probably wouldn't be happy. And I'm sure now he feels the same." Ellie explained.

"How do you know he feels the same?" Blaise queried.

"Because I know Theo." Ellie said.

Blaise smiled at her.

"So. Have you done the herbology yet?" Blaise asked and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"I'm not giving you the answers." Ellie exclaimed.

Blaise chuckled then looked at Ellie.

"What about Mace Milburn?" Blaise asked.

"What about him?" Ellie queried. She knew where this was going.

"It's obvious he likes you. But do you like him?" Blaise asked her and she started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Blaise, Fred and I broke up a month ago." Ellie spoke.

"That's not answering my question." Blaise stated and Ellie felt her heart beat a bit faster.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't like him. But I know that a part of me still loves Fred." Ellie explained.

Blaise just thought for a moment.

"Don't hide your feelings just because of how you think it will impact others." Blaise told her and Ellie just sighed.

"I just don't want things to get messy. Besides, doesn't Daphne fancy him?" Ellie asked.

"No, she thinks he's attractive. If anything she probably fancies Chase. But they haven't talked much." Blaise explained.

"What do you mean they haven't talked much?" Ellie asked.

"Well the only time Chase comes here now is to tutor Astoria. He used to come all the time. Now he only comes with you." Blaise advised.

"Oh." Ellie spoke then looked at the clock. "I should probably go. Brandon wants to have a Ravenclaw meeting."

"Bye Ellie." Blaise spoke.