"Ya! Or don't do it and we'll get Nova here too!! Oh my god please can we boss??!" Mabel asked.

"Not a bad idea" Viggo smirked.

"HEY! YOU SAID YOU'D STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" Katsuki yelled moving forward only to be thrown back again.

"then don't mess up." Viggo says.

"..." Katsuki just looked at them before looking away.

He was getting weaker..and each time he tried using his quirk Viggo would counter him or Python would bite him to paralyze him..Or of course Mabel would yell..it was a living hell.

He just sat on the ground thinking about the mission they gave him to do..But he didn't have it in him..but then again..he wasn't going to risk his family.

***
They spent a couple hours in that new base...

Mabel was on her phone laying on the table as Python and a few other villains sat on the rusty couch all waiting for Viggo's next instructions.

Katsuki hated it all..he wanted to get out but nothing worked..not even when Kirishima tried to save him..

He leaned his head back to the wall closing his eyes in distress.

I just want to be with them..

***
After a couple hours Viggo walked back into the room.

He was shown the tablet a smirk on his face.

He looked over at Katsuki.

"You might want to hurry and give me what I want. Maybe the mission could be pulled to this week if you stick to being loyal." Viggo said walking over.

Katsuki looked at him confused. "What the fuck do you mean? I thought you didn't trust me."

"I don't. But now things have changed." He said smiling.

"Now I'm not the type to harm babies or kids....ha..so understand that. But...if you can't get me what I want then instead of your wife..I'll aim for your daughter. Congrats she's been born."  Viggo said showing him the tablet and a picture of _____ and Kirishima walking out of the hospital to the car with Masaru holding a babies carrier.

Katsuki immediately felt his heart sink to the ground.

He tried to move his body up but got pulled down.

Viggo turned the tablet off.

"Just let me see them..I'll do whatever you want.." Katsuki said.

"You'd want that huh?"

"COME ON! I deserve- I NEED TO BE THERE! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"I really don't care"

"COME ON! P-..PLEASE!" Katsuki yelled..he's never begged or even looked up the a Villain like this but his guilt was killing him.

Viggo just looked at him before walking out ordering everyone out as well.

The more people in his life I can threaten the more he'll do for me..Viggo smirked.