Happy Wedding! 💍🎊

Note to Readers! Dress Nice:
Tobey's POV: "With this ring! I vow to always love and project you. I MEAN Protect you! And Only Death do we partake. PART!" I heard a knock on the door.
Scoops: "Hey! Tobey you ok in there?"
Tobey: "Y-Yes I'm fine just practicing my lines and such." I said nervously. Scoops walked in.
Scoops: "You sure? You sound like a nervous wreck. No offense." I sighed.
Tobey: "I know."
Scoops: "Hey. What's on your mind?"
Tobey: "It's just... I'm worried that I won't be good enough for her. I mean. She's an Intelligent, Brave and Thoughtful Superhero and I'm just some awkward nerd who's main hobby is building machines for friends." He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.
Scoops: "Hey. Don't worry. I thought the same thing when I married Violet. Trust me it's all in your head. Besides you've been with Becky for how long now? I'm sure if you asked her she'd say she made the right choice."
Tobey: "Thanks Scoops." I said genuinely.
Scoops: "Anytime. It's what best men do right?" He began to walk out.
Scoops: "Oh! By the way your mom is here." He said and left the room.
Claire: " Tobey! My Boy!"
Tobey: "Hello Mother." I said as she engulfed me in a tender hug.
Claire: "Oh! I'm so happy for you! Have you seen her dress yet?"
Tobey: "No. not yet. We wanted to make sure not to see one another before the Ceremony."
Claire: "Oh I see. Well in case your wondering it's-"
Tobey: "Nonono! Don't tell me!" I panicked. She laughed.
Claire: "I'm kidding silly." I noticed a tear run down her face.
Tobey: "Mother? Are you ok?" She sniffled.
Claire: "It's just. You've grown up so much. Almost hard to let you go." She admitted.
Tobey: "Hey." I pulled her in for another hug. "It'll be alright. I'll always be around for you to tease and torment." I joked a little. Scoops came back in again.
Scoops: "Tobey! It's almost time." I looked up at the clock.
Tobey: "9:30. We've still got time."
Claire: "We'll meet you there sweetie."
Tobey: "Alright then. See you later mother. Scoops." When they left my face hung slightly again. What if I messed this whole thing up? Not just the wedding but the marriage itself. I know I'm the one who asked her to Marry me but. I don't know. I know exactly why I fell in love with her. And want her to be my wife. But I'm clueless as to what she ever saw in me. And why of all people she wanted to marry. She choose me. I looked down at my script again. All wrote out in red ink. Parts scribbled out that I ether didn't like or thought was too cheesy. Smudged here and there.
Tobey: "I can't do this to her." I said with a sad heart. Instead of heading over to the church like I was supposed to I instead opted to head away from it . My steps feeling heavy. 
Becky's POV
I spun around while holding the Dress. This almost didn't feel real. I remember as a little girl I used to think Scoops would be my future Husband. But Instead it ended up Being Tobey Macalastar the third himself. And honestly I prefer it this way. Violet was helping me get ready.
Violet: "Oh Becky. Your gonna look so beautiful in this!"
Becky: "Aw thank you Violet. Do you think he'll like it?"
Violet: "I'm pretty sure he'd think you look amazing in almost anything. So my guess is yes." We giggled amongst ourselves when Scoops walked in.
Scoops: "Hey Becky." He whispered.
Becky: "Hi Scoops. Everything alright?" I asked noticing his worried expression.
Scoops: "Has anyone seen Tobey?"
Violet: "No. why? Shouldn't he be at the alter by now?"
Scoops: "He should be he isn't."
Becky: "When's the last time you saw him?" I asked trying not to panic.
Scoops: "Last time I saw him he was telling me about how nervous he was about the whole thing." He explained.
Violet: "You don't think he got cold feet did you?" All I could think about was what could be going through his mind. He would never ditch me at a moment like this. I made up my mind.
Becky: "I'll go look for him." I volunteered.
Violet: "But Becky. You might be late."
Becky: " It'll be alright. Besides I have super speed remember? I'm sure if I just talk with him he'll come
Around." I said. They nodded. I gently put the dress down and ran out where no one could see me.
Becky: "Word Up!"'
Tobey's POV:
I sat on a rooftop thinking to myself. I could only imagine the disappointment on everyone's faces. But. I couldn't. Maybe she deserves better than me. I mean. I just want her to be happy. And I don't know if she'd be happy with me. Not for the long run. Suddenly I saw a flash of Yellow. And the sound of gentle footsteps behind me.
Becky: "Tobey. Is that you?" I looked behind me.
Tobey: "Becky?"
Becky: "Oh thank goodness I found you. What happened I thought you were going to be at the church?" I opened my mouth but no words came out. I didn't know how to tell her my thoughts. My feelings.
Becky: "Tobey?" She said again. Almost begging for an explanation. Finally I gave in.
Tobey: "*Sighs* I'm Sorry Becky. I never meant to just leave you there I just. I'm scared."
Becky: "Scared of what?"
Tobey: "Scared that I won't be good enough. Scared that I wouldn't be able to be the Amazing Husband you deserve. I mean Your Smart and Brave and Thoughtfully and Quirky and Adorable all in one. And Me? Of all the people you fell in love with, of All the people to date a let alone be engaged to why? Why did you pick me?" She grew a sympathetic and sweet smile across her face. Coming closer she rested a hand on my cheek.
Becky: "Oh Tobey. Don't you see? You are the Amazing Husband I want. Your dorky but cute. You always have my back, Your loyal and Kind, Funny and... Well everything to me. The reason I fell for you of all people is because behind at villainous persona you tried to have. I saw you. The real you. The real. Tobey Macalaster the third. My Tobey Macalaster." I felt a couple loose tears run down as I pulled her into a loving embrace. Just to think. She's going to be my wife. Suddenly my Watched beeped.
Tobey: "Oh shoot! We're going to be late!"
Becky: "Not if we can help it!" She picked me up like she always does and Quickly flew back to the church.
Everyone was relieved to see us as I apologized for keeping everyone up. Quickly we all got things set up. I went to the Alter and waited. After what felt like Hours the moment finally came. The music started as everyone looked to see the Bride. The doors swung open. And I think I must have died cause walking down the Aile was non other then an Angel. A long silky white Mermaid Dress with sown in flowers decorated on it. When she made it up I had to restrain myself from yanking the vail off and kissing her too early. The priest began his thing. I Wasn't able to pay attention for the most part as I stared lovingly at Becky. I almost couldn't peel my eyes away. We exchanged rings and gave our vows to love and to hold one another till death do us part. Then came the moment of truth.
Priest: "Do you Becky Botsford take this man to he your lawfully wedded Husband?" She smiled brightly.
Becky: "I do."
Priest: "And do you Theadore, Tobey, Macalaster the III take This woman to be your Lawfully Wedded Wife?"
Tobey: "I do."
Priest: "Then by the power Invested in me! I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Macalastar! You my kiss the-" Before the Priest could finish Becky Grabbed me by the collar. Yanked me down and kissed me.
Priest: "Groom?" Everyone cheered and Clapped as the church bells rang from above. I leaned closer to her.
Tobey: "You know what this means I can do right?" I whispered in her ear.
Becky: "Like what?" I laughed.
Tobey: "Like this!" I said and picked her up Bridal and carried her out of the building. People threw rose petals. Even some of my inventions came with their own little gifts. We laughed And cheered all our way to the reception. Which was at a fancy Hotel. It was a blast. We danced almost all night long. Sometimes with each other, other times with our friends and family. And between you and me the food wasn't bad ether. Especially the strawberry's, Mmmhmm! Eventually everything quieted down and everyone ether went home or stayed at the hotel for the night. Me and Becky of course got our own room. I picked her up again and gently brought her inside.
Becky: "You know you can put me down now right?" She chuckled. I gave her a smirk.
Tobey: "I Know. I just don't want to." We laughed again as I hoped us on the bed just to relax and catch our breath. We snuggled up close. Just happy to be in each other's presents.
Becky: "Whatever you do don't pinch me cause I'm not ready to leave this dream."
Tobey: "Well you know what they say. Dreams come true." I held her as we shared a tender kiss. Finally being apart of each other's world.