Tobecky fluff.

This is just fluff.
Tobecky dates would include:
-Tobey trying to act as "Charming" as possible to impress Becky. Even if it doesn't always work.
- Becky always keeping Tobey from doing something he might regret. For example keeping him from doing Villain stuff. He may have given it up but old habits die hard
-Cuddles! Lots and Lots of Cuddles.
-In the future Becky helping Tobey get over his fear of driving. Took over a month to convince him to try. Took him 2 more months to get him to stop screaming. Took 3 months to get him inside the DMV. Took another 3 months for him to get certified to learn to drive. And a whole year and a half for him to get his license.
-Becky comforting him whenever he is upset or angry at someone for something.
-Tobey freaking out whenever there is an insect. Especially a spider.
-Whenever there fighting crime Tobey will always want to do his own little Check up on Becky making sure she isn't hurt. And if she is even a little scratched he will act like she is on life support. And Becky having to reassure him that she is fine. (You think that's bad. Wait until you see his reaction when she is really hurt.)
-Tobey being worried about losing Becky someday. And so always clinging to her whenever he can.
-Both Tobey's and Becky's families know each other well so they always spend Thanksgiving together.
-Both Tobey and Becky have nicknames for one another.
Tobey's Nicknames for Becky: Supergirl, angel, Sweetheart, Rose (cause there Red), Wonderful women, and His hero.
Becky's nicknames for Tobey: Glasses, Blondie, Bear, honey, Prince (cause Tobey is very regal like), and Nerd (but in a nice way).