Proposal.

Narrator (Yes he's in this episode): It was a beautiful morning in Fair city. The sun shone bright as our favorite Heroine awoke in her dorm room. Yeah! That's right times past! I'm as Shocked as you are! Common let's watch.
Becky's POV: I yawned as my alarm clock went beep beep beep. I looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed the bags under my eyes. It's been a stressful week on campus cause of the final exams coming up. I'm not one to mess around with stuff so I've been staying up extra late to study. Which meansn I get less time to actually sleep. Oh well. As I got myself ready for the day I heard a rhythmic knock on my door.
Becky: "Come in!" I said knowing exactly who it was.
Tobey: "Good morning Becky." He said enthusiastically. "Sleep well my dear?" I rubbed my eye.
Becky: "Not really."
Tobey: "Oh. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should let me help you study? It'll save time." I chuckled.
Becky: "No it's ok. A little less sleep won't effect me to much." I noticed Tobey seemed oddly excited today. Like not just happy but excited.
Becky: "Hey. Is there something going on today?" I asked.
Tobey: "W-why you ask?" He said nervously.
Becky: "Cause you seem excited about something. Is there an event going on I didn't hear about? Or?" His face grew a vibrant shades of red.
Tobey: "Uh. Well actually the f-fair is in town and I-I was actually going to ask if you wanted to maybe go there tonight. You know as a little break from all these tests and studies and all?" He asked. I thought for a moment. I guess maybe one break won't hurt right? Besides I'm already losing sleep anyway so what's the big deal. I gave him a sweet smile.
Becky: "Sure. I'd love to."
Tobey: "YES! THIS IS PER- I mean *Clears throat* Great that's wonderful to hear. Anyway. I'll uh. See you later then." He said awkwardly. I laughed.
Becky: "Yeah ok. See you later dorky." I joked whilst giving him a kiss on the cheek. We were studying in the same College. He was studying engineering and I was studying education. It seemed like today had planned on being especially stressful for me. Not only did I get a surprise test. But also Rhythm and Rime decided to commit crimes today. Still being sleepy didn't help ether. Finally the day was over and Like we said me and Tobey went to the dock for fair. It was definitely busy. I felt like a child again. Running around, my eyes widening at all the lights and sounds around me. A couple times I almost forget I was dragging Tobey along with me.
Becky: "Hey let's go on that one!" I pointed at one of those rides that spins you around in the air.
Tobey: *Holding his stomach sickly from the previous ride they were on.* "Umm. Maybe later. Or something." Funny how he wanted to go despite clearly being Squamish. I felt kinda bad.
Becky: "Uh. Actually how about we take a break?" I suggested. He suddenly perked up.
Tobey: "Absolutely! Uh. How about over at the far dock?" Before I could respond he held my hand and brought dragged me over there. He stopped.
Tobey: "This is a bit random to ask but. Mind closing your eyes?" I raised a sarcastic brow.
Tobey: "Pleeeeeese." He begged. I smirked and did as I was told. He held my hands and guided me to our destination. Finally we stopped. I then felt him let go and move behind me.
Tobey: "Ok" he said "Now open them." My eyes fluttered open.
Becky: "Wow!" I gasped. It was a wonderful scenery. The bright full moon and stars shining above as it reflected of the water. Tobey's robots had all lined up around us. All from different battles we used to have as kids.
Becky: "Tobey this is wonderful but what is-" I turned to see him looked flustered as ever on one knee. Practically shaking as he spoke.
Tobey: "Look before you say anything! I-I know you have every right to say no BUT! Please hear me out first. Becky Botsford. I-I've never met anyone more amazing then you. A-and I don't just mean when your Wordgirl. Your brave and kind and. You've really made my life so much better. You saw good in me even when I didn't. And for all that I just wanna give you the world. Or better yet I wanna be part of your world. And you be part of mine. S-so with all that in mind I just have one question in mind." He opened the box to reveal a tiny robot holding a ring.
Tobey: "Becky Botsford. My love. My superhero. Would you do me the honor of being my wife. And joining the Macalasters?" I was literally frozen in my place. I felt tears of joy run down my face.
Becky: "Are you kidding! YES! YES!" I cheered as I practically jumped into his arms. Picking him up and spinning him around in the air, hugging him lovely. Only stopping when we thought someone was looking. I cupped his face in my hands. And pulled him in for a kiss. We stayed there on the dock for a while till we had to go back to campus. Thinking it'd be a sweet gesture I picked him up bridal style and flew us over there.
Tobey: "Funny how I've just come to except being your damsel in distress." He joked. I laughed. 
Becky: "I'd say your more my 'Dork in distress'"
Tobey: "Am not."
Becky: "Am too."
Tobey: "Am not"
I chuckled.
Becky: "You are! Your my dork at least." I said sweetly. We shared one final kiss then went off to our dorms. There's only one thing to say at this point.
                             Best! Day! Ever!!!

Narrator: *Sobbing* I'm not crying! Your crying! *Sniffles* anyway. Thanks for watch. See ya next time in another episode of. *Cries some more* Wordgirl